Chapter 32. Just the three of us.

.................

Thursday evening.

Violetta was sleeping at Francesca's house with Camila. Ramallo decided to take Olga out for the night. Obviously Olga thought he meant out on a date when really Ramallo just wanted to be nice. Angie and German were alone for the night.

German decided to cook for Angie.  

"Angie go sit at the dining table, i've cooked dinner for us since it's just the two of us".

"Okay German but I need to correct you there...you mean just the three of us. My little bean is hungry too". Angie was patting her stomach gently.

German smiled and Angie sat down. German went to the kitchen and brought back to plate of lasagna.

"Angie, i've made this all by myself. I hope you like it".

"Don't worry German, your a great cook. I know you won't end up poisoning me. I trust you". Angie began to laugh...so did German.

They started to eat.

"Erm Angie, fancy watching a film after? I don't care what we watch".

"Yeah I'd love too, I want to watch a romantic film".

"Since you are a very hormonal pregnant woman I will get some tissues just in-case".

"Just in-case what German?". Angie raised her eyebrow.

"Just in-case you cry^.

"Well if I cry, I'll wipe my eyes on your shirt not on tissues or you can just cuddle me".

"I'll cuddle you, I'll also go and get some blankets for us too".

Angie nodded.

"Okay, well let me finish this first. It's delicious...I think the baby likes it too" said Angie as she ate the lasagna.

German smiled.

"Thanks".

xxx 10 MINUTES PASSED xxx

They had finished eating their food. German and Angie sat down on the sofa with two cosy blankets covering them.

"What film do you want to watch?" German asked.

"P.s I love you....or no wait Jerry dies in it, that's heartbreaking. Titanic...ah no! Jack dies! Hmm....Romeo and Juliet, aw no! They both die".

"Oh Angie, just think of something you've never watched but would like too".

"Hmmm.....I've got it! I want to watch Endless Love".

"Okay then, Endless Love it is". German flicked through his netflix  until he found Endless Love.

"Ah found it!".

Angie snuggled into German's chest with the blankets covering them. German began to play Angie's hair.

.............

It came to the part of the film where Jade drove off in her car following her argument with David (he broke up with her because her Father made him do it)....unfortunately Jade crashed into another car..

Angie was crying.

"Aw German, I don't think I can watch anymore..it reminds me off my accident when you and Violetta found out I was Maria's Sister. Please turn it off".

German nodded and turned it off, he kissed Angie on the cheek and tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

Angie yawned.

"Well i've had a great evening apart from seeing you get upset...I think we should go to bed. We can cuddle and talk to our little bean".

Angie's tears had gone, she now had a big grin on her face.

"Come on then beautiful". German got up and held his hand out.

Angie grabbed it and off they went.

They both got changed into their pj's and climbed into bed.

German began to speak to little bean.

"Well my little bean, while you grow everyday inside your Mummy, my love grows for you everyday too. 6 months and you will be here. Daddy will cuddle and kiss you lots. No harm will come to you, I will make sure of that. I love you little bean. I love your Mummy so much too".

Angie then began to speak.

"Yes my little bean, I second what your Daddy said. You are so precious to me. As-long as i'm here and so is your Daddy, we will protect you. Your big sister Violetta will also protect you. I love you so much...I also love your Daddy too".

Angie had her hand on her stomach, German put his hand on top of Angie's.

"Just the three of us tonight. You, Daddy and me...your Mummy. We love you little bean".

..........

Sorry for the boring chapter...not many ideas are flowing through my head...