Chapter 36. It's a plan ( 4 days until the wedding)

................

Angie was coming down the stairs when Violetta, German, Ramallo and Olga were all sat in the living talking. They all saw Angie (who"  was half way down the stairs) and they all went quiet.

Angie looked suspicious.

"What's going on in here?".

"Er-r-r-r-r" stuttered Olga

Violetta avoided eye contact with Angie.

"Well? Angie looked to German for an answer then to Ramallo.

"Oh Miss Angie, we..we.. were just talking about baby names. We are all very excited, you see" replied Ramallo.

"Yeah" Violetta nodded...she was trying to be convincing so that Angie didn't suspect anything.

German just sat there with a smile.

"Hmm...I'm excited too but there's still 3 weeks left until we find out the sex of the baby and  now..the wedding is 4 days away. Are you excited Vilu?".

Angie believed Ramallo but he wasn't telling the truth...

"Yes Angie! I can't sleep at all! I'm too excited!".

"Well vilu my darling, you will need to get as much sleep as you can because when the baby comes you probably wont get a proper decent nights sleep. Anyway are you ready to go baby clothes shopping?".

Angie smiled.

"Yeah Angie, I'll just go and grab my bag".

"Okay Vilu, i'll go grab my list from the kitchen. It's got quite a few things on their too so be prepared for all the different shops we will be going in".

"That's fine Angie, I enjoy spending time with you and we can also go out for lunch".

Angie nodded.

"Yeah well go on..go and get your bag. I'll go and get the list. I'll be back in a minute".

Violetta nodded and Angie went into the kitchen.

German, Violetta, Ramallo and Olga all gathered into a huddle.

"Well Vilu, my sweet. What do you say to the question I asked before Angie came in?"

 "I would love to sing at the wedding Dad, of course I will".

"Aw that's great Vilu thank you".

"No problem Dad, anytime you want me to sing I will for you and Angie any time any place".

German smiled.

"Oh Dad, what would you like me to sing?" added Violetta.

"That's an easy answer, I would like you to sing Te creo Vilu".

"Sure thing Dad, I would love too. It's a plan".

German pulled Violetta close and hugged her.

Olga chirped up.

"Oh Violetta! My sweetie! You will sing beautiful at the wedding! Let's go tell Miss Angie!"

Just as Olga began to walk away Ramallo took her hand and pulled her back.

"Oh Ramallo, are you going to propose to me?" Olga fluttered her eyelashes.

"No Olga get serious".

"That's a horrible thing to say Ramallo. You have just ripped my heart out of my chest".

Olga began to tear up.

"Olga focus!, you cant tell Angie about this..don't you see? German wants it to be a surprise for Angie so shh. Don't say anything to Angie" whispered Ramallo.

"Oh I see..I see now. Okay, my mouth is sealed. I promise you Sir and I promise you also Vilu.

German and Violetta nodded..just then Angie came back.

"Right Vilu, lets go".

"Okay Angie, I still need to get my purse though. 2 minutes".

Violetta ran upstairs.

"I don't understand, what have you all be talking about? When I left Violetta was going to get her bag".

"Oh Angie, that's my fault. I gave Vilu some money".

Angie nodded and Violetta came down the stairs.

"Let's go Angie".

"Okay. See you all later."

"Yeah, bye Olga, Ramallo, Dad".

"Bye my darlings".

"Bye my two special girls".

"I'll see you later Miss Angie. Bye Violetta.

Angie and Violeta waved to everyone and left.

...............