Chapter 48. Just deserts..

Monday 3rd November.

.................................................................

Jade knew Angie was watching so she broke the kiss....

"Oh Angie, what are you doing here?" asked Jade slyly.

German then turned around to see Angie stood there with tears streaming down her face.

"Angie! Jade kissed me...I swear! I didn't kiss her, I don't love her....I feel nothing towards her...absolutely nothing" German protested.

"Oh my love! Don't deny what you feel for me!".

Angie just stood there..very still. Her eyes were looking directly into German's...

"Jade! Shut-up! I don't love you, I love Angie and who-ever told you I left her spun you a lie".

Suddenly Angie started to walk towards Jade. Jade looked a little scared yet confused.

"W--h-a-t  are you doing Angie?" asked Jade as she slightly stepped back.

"Finally giving you what you deserve" just then Angie slapped her across the face..instantly Jade went for Angie back but she was stopped and not by German by Violetta.

Very much to German's horror and to Angie's surprise Violetta was quite strong.

German looked on in sheer horror.

"Jade! You won't touch Angie! She is pregnant with my little brother or sister. You won't harm any of them!" shouted Violetta.

BUT...Jade (being the sneaky woman she is) managed to release herself from Violetta's touch. She went for Violetta next but was restrained by German.

"Angie, Vilu please go in the house. I'll get ride of her" said German.

Violetta and Angie were a little apprehensive but agreed and went into the house.

As they walked into the house Angie turned to Violetta.

"Wow that felt good".

Olga came out of the kitchen.

"Miss Angie, why is your hand so red?" questioned Olga as she inspected Angie's hand.

Angie didn't get chance to reply Violetta interrupted her.

"Oh that's because Angie slapped Jade Olga".

"My dear, i'll go and get you an ice pack for your hand and. Oh and one more thing, i'd like to say finally jade got her just deserts... a slap" giggled Olga as she went back in to the kitchen.

"Yeah Angie, I have to agree with Olga. She deserved that slap".

"Well Vilu, I'm hormonal, my feet are starting to blister, my back aches and i'm very very tired. So i'm not in the best of situations really. This pregnancy is taking it's toll".

Violetta sympathized with Angie..she gave her a big hug.

"Angie go upstairs and get some shut eye. You can speak to Dad later on, i'll tell him where you've gone when he comes back in".

Angie nodded.

"Thank you Vilu, I will go now. I love you".

"I love you too Angie".

Angie yawned as she went up the stairs.

Outside:-

German escorted Jade down the end of the street...still having hold of her by the arm.

Jade was shouting at him to stop, he ignored her completely.

5 minutes passed and they reached the end of the street....finally German released Jade.

"Jade, no-more and I mean it. You ever come back and try to cross me. You will regret it". German looked at Jade sternly. For the first time you could see he really meant what he was saying. German looked like a man you would definitely not want to mess with again.

Jade looked scared and just nodded over and over again.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah German I-I-I-I understand" Jade stuttered and ran off as fast as she could.

German walked back to house.

When he got through the front door, he immediately saw Violetta.

"Vilu, where is Angie?".

"She's upstairs asleep Dad, please don't wake her up".

"I won't Violetta but i'm going up to check on her".

Violetta nodded and German went upstairs.

He reached the bedroom door and stood their a moment glancing over at Angie as she laid in bed asleep. A little smile appeared on his face.

.....................................................