Chapter 42. The Honeymoon & Angie's Birthday.

..............

Saturday 18th October: 3PM

A day after the wedding. Angie and Violetta were downstairs hugging while German was upstairs grabbing their suitcases.

"Vilu, i'll miss you!".

"Angie, I'll miss you too".

"We will be back real soon, but don't hold any parties here because your Dad will find out. I don't know how but he will" laughed Angie.

"He will probably bug the house with hidden cameras  so he can watch me while you are both away".

"Oh Vilu, anyway I know Ramallo and Olga will take good care of you. I trust them".

Olga and Ramallo came in from the kitchen.

"Yes don't worry my darling girl, Violetta is safe here with us. I will not let her out of my sight" said Olga.

Violetta gulped.

"Olga..!" Violetta then sighed.

German came down the stairs with 2 suitcases.

"You ready Angie?" asked German.

"Yeah, i'm ready".

German put the suitcases down on the ground and hugged Violetta tightly.

"Vilu, if you need me or need anything call me okay?".

"Dad, your squishing me, I can just about breathe and no I wont call you. I will only call to wish Angie a happy birthday...you are going on honeymoon. So go, relax, have a good time! I'm 18! I'm a big girl, Ramallo and Olga are here, I'm not on my own".

Angie smiled but German sighed.

"But Vilu.."

"But nothing Dad, I will be fine, honestly. Don't worry! Now go or you will both miss your flight".

Angie and German nodded.

Angie hugged Olga.

German hugged Ramallo. Then vice versa.

Next Violetta ran up to Angie and German a hugged them tightly.

"Dad, Angie, enjoy yourselves. I'll miss you both".

"I'll miss you too Vilu, my darling" replied German.

"Don't worry Vilu, we will. I'll make sure of it and I'll miss you too".

German picked up the suitcases and they went out the door.

Violetta, Olga and Ramallo waved them off.

xxx 2 HOURS LATER xxx - 5PM

German  and Angie were at the airport. They had checked in. They had been for a coffee at Costa and were now just waiting to board the plane.

They were sat down when they heard a woman announce where to go for your flights.

"Please can anyone who is on Flight BE146 to Barbados go to Gate 3. We are now starting to board people. Thank you".

German and Angie got up and went to Gate 3, they showed the woman their passports and got on the plane.

The air hostess, talked through all the safety procedures as you would expect.

After she had finished she now said "We are now ready to take off. Get your selves comfy and I will make my way round with refreshments soon".

The flight was really long. 14 hours and 5 minutes to be exact. They had one stop off while on the way.

- 14 hours had passed. It was now Sunday 18th October - 4 AM.

German and Angie had made their way to their hotel. They were then showed to their suite by a young man called Sargi.

"I hope you both have a lovely time here at the Crystal Cove" Sargi smiled.

"Thank you very much" replied Angie. German smiled.

Sargi left, Angie went looking round the big suite. First she went to check out the bathroom. It had a hot-tub. Next she went opened up these big doors which led into the bedroom. There was a king-sied love heart shaped bed. It had petals all over it. On the two pillows were to love heart shaped chocolate truffles.

Angie smiled.

Then, she went to look on the balcony, there she could see the beach (the hotel was right next to beach), to her left there was oval shaped swimming pool. It had a little cave attached which was filled with little lights. Around the pool were a couple of sun lounges.

Just then, German came on to the balcony and wrapped his hands around Angie's waist.

"Happy Birthday Mrs Castillo".

Angie turned around a kissed him.

"Thank you Mr Castillo".

"Beautiful, I am taking you out for a meal, that is when you will get your gift. Now...you know".

German winked.

He picked Angie up bridal style and took her to the bedroom. He gently put her on the bed.

He kissed her neck, he played with her hair....you know what happens:-).

...........

Thank you for reading!!:-)

See you in a couple of days x

(The time between Barbados and Argentina is only 1 hour)