Chapter 17. Part 2: Wedding talk.

..................

"Of course I am German...well do I get my ring back?" replied Angie.

German smiled again and got down on one knee.

"Angie Carrara will you do the honour of marrying me?"

Angie smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes of course I will German!"

German got up from the ground and grabbed Angie by the waist, he pulled her in tightly and kissed her.

The kiss was long and passionate.

German broke the kiss, picked Angie up and spun her around.

Angie was laughing.

"This time, nothing and no-one will break us. I'll make sure of it." said German determinedly.

Angie nodded.

"Well that's a deal" replied Angie.

"Come on beautiful. We are going to your house to get your things, your coming back home tonight"

Angie nodded again.

"I love you German"

"I love you so much Angie. I want our wedding to be as soon as possible. I want to see you in a gorgeous white dress showing that beautiful gleaming smile you have. I want us to have a honeymoon...I don't care where we go..aslong as were together. Violetta, you and I are a family. Through the good and the bad we will stick together" said German taking Angie's hand. He kissed her hand.

"Well German, I want Violetta to help me plan the wedding. Of course you can be involved too but when it comes too flowers, wedding favours, decorations, colour scheme....I would really like to sort all of that with Violetta. We will need to sort a guest list out together. No doubt Olga will want to help...but before any of this we need to set a date"

German nodded.

"Well like I said I want to marry you as soon as possible....what about in the middle of October? For instance Friday 17th October? We've been together for 9 months now and Angie, your 28th Birthday is the 19th October...we will be on honeymoon for your birthday. It sounds perfect to me"

"Yes I agree. We have 1 month and 3 days until the wedding...well you better book an appointment with the Vicar as soon as possible. I want our wedding to be  traditional German"

"So do I Angie, I don't care how much it costs...I just want you to have the best day of your life. You can have doves if you wanted too. I love you so much..but you already know that" smiled German.

"Yes I do German..I love you too". Angie kissed German on the cheek.

"Well come on beautiful, let's go and get your stuff. We will surprise Violetta too"

...Off they went holding hands:-)

........

I will update tomorrow!:-). I hope you like my book so far. Thanks for reading! x