Chapter 30. My Little Bean.

................

It was a new day..the day Angie will be going home.

9 AM.

Angie woke up to see German fast asleep in the chair and Violetta asleep in the other chair. She smiled at them both. The Doctor came in.

"Shh their still asleep" said Angie quietly. The Doctor nodded.

"Good news Angeles, since your drip has finished. You will be going home today, i'll be discharging you at 12 o clock after I finish my morning rounds". Replied the Doctor really quietly so that he didn't wake Violetta or German up but.....

"Angie! That's great news!" shouted Violetta. German jumped up out of the chair.

"W-w-what! Angie!" he shouted looking around.

Angie giggled.

"German, i'm fine. The Doctor said I can go home at 12 that's all".  She smiled.

German sighed in relief.

"Aw Angie! That's great news!". He kissed Angie on the cheek.

"Oh! I can't wait to go home! Our own bed! That's what i've missed the most the comforts of home..being in my own bed".

Violetta laughed.

"Angie, you've only been in hospital overnight". Violetta carried on laughing.

"Well Violetta, I don't blame Angie for missing the comforts of home. Many patients here stay over here at the hospital for one night and it feels like a life time to them". replied the Doctor.

Violetta stopped laughing.

"Sorry Angie". Violetta put her head down.

Angie smiled. "Vilu, its okay.I know you were only joking".

Angie began to laugh, so did Violetta.

"Well Miss Carrara, I will finish my rounds and come back to discharge you. Also i'll bring you your letter for your next scan".

"Thanks Doctor".

The Doctor left, German turned to face Violetta.

"Vliu, go and get yourself a drink and something to eat". said German as he pulled a £10 note out of his wallet.

"Okay Dad. Angie, Dad, do you need anything while i'm at the shop?" asked Violetta.

"No, I think were fine arn't we German?". Angie looked at German, he nodded.

"Well okay, i'll be back in 10 minutes". Violetta left.

German and Angie were alone.

"So Angie, I know your only 3 months gone but all night i've been thinking about baby names. I like Hannah, Anya or Emma for a girl and Ollie, Benjamin or James for a boy. What do you think?".

"Err German, i'm still a little overwhelmed over the whole situation. Finding out instead of being 1 week pregnant i'm actually 3 months pregnant. I've not thought about names at all. Anyway, we haven't decided if we even want to find out the gender yet".

"Your right Angie. I'm sorry, i'm getting ahead of myself." German looked deflated so Angie kissed him.

The kiss lasted for a minute maybe longer, it was passionate.

"German, don't be sorry. Your excited, I understand that, your going to a brilliant Father. You are to Violetta and will be again to our child. No matter if it's a girl or boy".

German smiled and grabbed Angie's hands.

"I love you so much Angie".

"And I love you with all my heart German,  I love my little bean unconditionally".

"Little bean?". Questioned German.

"Yes my little bean, it's the nickname I thought of last night. I don't want to keep calling it "it". So I thought my little bean was a cute enough name until the baby is born, then we call little bean a proper name". replied Angie.

German smiled.

"Well my little bean, you have a Daddy and Mummy that adore you and who will offer you the world. Also you have a big sister who will teach you so many new things beyond your imagination. We love you". German was speaking to Angie's stomach. He was rubbing his hands on Angie's stomach too.

........

xxx TIME SKIP xxx

"Well Angeles, their is your discharged papers signed and also here is your appointment for next month. " said the Doctor as he handed the documents to Angie.

"Thank you Doctor for everything". she replied with a smile.

"Your very welcome, I hope your pregnancy goes smooth from now on" replied the Doctor.

He left.

.....

xxx ANOTHER TIME SKIP xxx

German helped Angie into the car. Violetta put Angie's bag in the boot.

Angie sat in the passenger's seat talking to her little bean.

"My Little Bean, we are going home now. Our home, the place where you will grow up and be happy. I love you".

...............