Chapter 14. Part 1: Leaving.

Angie lifted up her head and wiped her face using her sleeve.

"I've had enough! I thought I could handle this but the truth is I can't!" said a sobbing Angie.

"W,w,what do you mean Angie...?" asked German looking confused.

"I need to leave and I need to leave now German"

"Leave! No Angie you can't!"

Angie got up and gently walked over to German while trying not to step on the glass.

"German, Jade is never going to give up. She came to the house, she never stopped phoning you, she came to the studio, she left a horrible note on the window wiper of the car and now this!" said Angie pointing to the smashed photo frame.

Angie continued.

"She had trashed the complete house. It's not safe for Violetta. It's best I go"

German was about to say something until...Angie went out of the room and to a cupboard on the landing. She took out a suitcase and a holdall. Then she went back into the bedroom.

She started to pack. German was stood their completely flabbergasted about what was happening right before his eyes. Finally Angie gently picked up the smashed photo frame and took out the picture.

Angie walked out of the bedroom when German grabbed her arm.

"Angie! You can't leave! Were engaged to be married, I love you!". German was now crying.

"I'm sorry German, but I'm not going to put Violetta's life in jeopardy. Jade is capable of many things..especially if she has Mathias on side to help her. You know I love you with all my heart...but i'm sorry. I can't take it anymore..I thought I could and I was wrong. The engagement is off and so are we". Angie was crying too.

She couldn't look at German no longer..when she looked at him. She could see a sad, heart broken man who looked in such emotional pain.

Angie had her head down when she gently took off her engagement ring and put it on the nightstand.

Then she left with her suitcases. German fell to the ground.

While downstairs..:

"Angie, where are you going and why do you have a suitcase?" questioned Violetta looking worried.

"Ahh..er..Vilu, ask your Dad" replied Angie trying to fight back her tears. She kissed Violetta on the forehead and left.

"Angie! Where are you going!" shouted Violetta.

Too late...Angie was gone.

Violetta ran quickly up the stairs and found German on the floor crying..his shirt was wet through because of all his crying.

"Dad, where's Angie gone, what's happened?" asked Violetta. She knelt down beside German and grabbed his hand.

"Dad, please tell me, maybe I can help". Violetta added.

"No err...Vilu, y,y,you can't..help. A,a,angie has left me" stuttered German.

Violetta just looked completely shocked and locked her arms tightly around German.

............

Angie's POV: What do I do now? I can't talk to my Mother because she has disowned me. I don't want to go to my house as I'll be alone. I'll ring Pablo, I need my best friend..but really I need German. The man I love but if I stay with him..things with Jade will only get worse and I can't risk that. I'm not going to put Violetta at risk.

Angie was now crying again. She began to text Pablo.

It read:

Pablo, I need you. Please meet me outside the Studio as soon as possible. I really do need you x.

There was an instant reply.-:

Okay Angie. I'll see you in 10 minutes x.

Angie sighed and began to walk down the street....she passed a house with a big gate. After she passed it someone appeared to be standing in the gateway. She had a smirk across her face. It was Jade.

Angie didn't realize this at all. She kept on walking.

..........