Chapter 54: Braxton Hicks & 3 Weeks.

So sorry! I've just noticed..I haven't updated in like 19 days.. oopsiesss

Also the names for the baby will be chosen out of; Rosielee, Anya and Grace (since I used Emma in my other book). I know it's short but i'll be updating more:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 9th January.

8 months & 1 week pregnant.

It was a false alarm..Angie was suffering with Braxton Hicks. She was in the hospital for three days just for observation. She was released just in time for Christmas. German has put her on strict bed-rest. He decided to leave all work issues down to Ramallo so he could concentrate on looking after Angie and little bean.

Angie was in bed...German was stood yet again in the doorway just watching her very closely.

Angie woke up..

"German are you alright?".

"Oh don't be bothered about me...Angie, you and little bean are the important ones here".

"I'm fine, I still feel the odd pains but the Doctor said I would until my due date".

German smiled.

"Little bean is due to be born in 3 weeks. I can't believe it".

"I know, i'm a little nervous but I'm so excited. I'm going to be a Mummy. That reminds me is everything sorted?".

"If you mean for little bean..her nursery is painted, her wardrobe's sorted, all her clothes are hung up, nappies are stacked, baby lotions, wipes, powder etc are on the shelf, the rocking chair has been put in the room too and put the mobile up on the cot".

"Lovely, everything is ready. That reassures me alot, thank you German. Thank you for all the support and care you've given me. I love you".

"Angie, your my wife, i'll always support and care for you. Your my world. I love you too".

German walked over to the bed, sat beside Angie and kissed her on the cheek. He then grabbed her hand, he noticed on her wrist she was wearing the diamond bracelet he bought her for Christmas.

"Your my diamond Angie..my sun..my moon..my earth..my everything".

"I know German. Thank you for my bracelet, it truly is beautiful. Our first Christmas as man and wife was lovely. Next Christmas will be even perfect..with our little girl present".

German had a beaming smile across his face..he pulled Angie in to a tight hug.

"Oh watch out German..don't crush little bean".

"Sorry".

They began to laugh.

Angie jumped a little...

"What is it Angie?".

"It's the stupid braxton hicks..I absolutely hate them..I can't bare them any longer".

"I know beautiful...when-ever you feel a pain grab hold of my hand and squeeze it...squeeze it as tight  as you can".

"Okay, I will...anyway where's Vilu?".

"Vilu is in her room..writing a new song..since we bought her that new piano for Christmas..she's been besotted with it".

"I told you it was great idea to buy it" winked Angie.

Then came a pain....she grabbed German's hand...

He whispered into her ear...just 3 more weeks....