Chapter 57: Talking.

I'm skipping a week.....as I need to finish this book:)

8 months and 2 weeks pregnant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angie was sat in the rocking chair in little bean's nursery. She was singing Algo Se Enciende..little bean kicked quite a few times during the song so Angie gently rubbed her bump..which was very big.

"Little bean..please don't kick so hard..I know you like the song alot but you kick very hard for someone who is so little. I love you lots princess".

German walked into the room and knelt beside Angie.

"Are you okay Angie? How is little bean doing?.

"Oh your Daughter is fine, she's happily kicking me and I can feel her moving. I think she's moved in to position".

"Really?".

"Yes really! I I have a feeling she will be here before the due date. I don't think we have long..little bean is growing impatient and so am I".

"Relax Angie..I know your growing impatient..I am too and even Vilu is. She really wants to meet her little sister".

"Well, if little bean doesn't come soon or something..I will try and think of something that will start my labor off. Even if it meant I have to eat something spicy, sit on a exercise ball or go on a very long walk. I will do what it takes German".

"Angie, little bean will come when she is good and ready. You even said yourself she's moved into position so it's not long now..be patient if you can. You will only stress yourself out".

"Fine".

Angie looked a little defeated.

German kissed her cheek and left.

Angie looked down at her bump and sighed.

"Little bean..please hurry..I want to meet you. We all do, your Mummy and Daddy love you so much..so much that you won't understand. Even though I like it when you let me know you like my singing..you kick very hard. I can possibly see you playing football..don't tell your Daddy that. He would love to hear that".

German walked past the door.

"Heard that!" he shouted.

Angie just laughed.