Chapter 31. Dress shopping.

............

Wednesday afternoon. Angie came home last night and of course German was making a big fuss over her.

Angie was coming down the stairs.

"Angie! Angie! Angie! Be careful! Hold the railing!" shouted German.

"Relax German, i'm fine. Nothing's going to happen".

"You don't know that Angie, please just be careful. I want to look after you".

"German, I understand that but you cannot look after me every minute of the day. I'm going shopping with the girls for the bridesmaid dresses and my own dress".

"Yeah, I know but I can't help but worry about you. If anything happens, be sure to call me straight away and i'll come as fast I can, okay".

Angie nodded.

"Okay German". Angie kissed German on the cheek. Just then the doorbell rang. Olga went and answered it. It was Francesca, Camila, Naty and Ludmila.

"Hi girls".

"Hey Angie!"

"Hey Angie, where's Vilu?" asked Camila.

"She's upstairs Cami, why don't you all go up to her room while I wait for Michelle and Lucy, okay?".

Camila, Francesca, Naty and Ludmila nodded and went.

xxx TIME SKIP xxx

10 minutes passed.

"Angie, I'm going to go for a meeting now with Ramallo. Call me if you need me and i'll leave".

"German, i'll be fine. Don't worry".

German kissed Angie on the lips.

"See you later beautiful, enjoy yourself".

"Bye and I will".

German and Ramallo walked out of the door and Michelle & Lucy walked in..well Lucy came running in.

"Angie, Angie, Angie! I'm so excited to try on all the pretty dresses" squealed Lucy.

Angie smiled.

"I am too Lucy, we will find you a beautiful flower girl dress, okay?" asked Angie.

Lucy nodded over and over again.

"Hey Angie, are you feeling any better?" asked Michelle.

"Yes lot's better thanks. German keeps fussing over me though. He's so sweet".

"I know and that's great to hear".

Just then all the girls came downstairs.

"Right, Vilu, Cami, Fran, Naty, Ludmi are you all ready?".

"Yeah Angie! We are all so excited!" screamed Francesca.

Olga was listening through the door, she felt hurt because she wasn't invited but....

"Come on Olga, your invited too. You've been like a Mother to me and I would love for you to come".

Olga ran out of the kitchen crying.

"Aw Angie. Angie my darling, you are so sweet child. Thank you so much my darling girl. You are the like the Daughter I wished I had".

"Olga, don't  cry or you will set me off too!" replied Angie.

"Awwww!" said of the girls.

"Come on, we need to get going!" added Violetta.

Angie nodded and off they went.