Chapter 7. Liar..

Ramallo and Olga just stood their....

Ramallo didn't open his mouth and surprisingly neither did Olga! For once!

"Well! Tell me!" shouted Angie.

Ramallo tried to back out of the kitchen quietly...

"Wait..wait..wait! Where do you think your snooping off to Ramallo!?" shouted Olga angrily,

"I hear Mr German calling me" replied Ramallo.

"Haha..no you don't Ramallo..your going no where and German isn't calling your name. I know this because I just saw German go up the stairs to bed!" laughed Angie.

The laughter stopped...

"Well Ramallo....Olga, tell me why Jade was here the other day?..and I want the truth!" asked Angie.

"Go on Olga..your good at talking..since it's all you do all day and every day" answered Ramallo.

Olga raised her eyebrow.

"Ramallo..watch what your saying!" shouted Olga.

"Stop it you two! Just tell me..why was Jade here!?" asked Angie again..

Olga then piped up.

"Angie, you know i'd tell you if I knew why but the truth is I don't. I just remember someone knocking on the door...I went to answer it..and Jade was their. Next German came out and told Jade to come into his office.."

Angie nodded..

"Okay Olga. Is that it or do you know what was said?" asked Angie impatiently.

"Ahhh...errr" stuttered Olga.

"Olga what is it your not telling me? If you were a real friend you would tell me" answered Angie looking sad.

Ramallo looked intrigued..

"Okay..okay..okay Angie. I heard Jade to say German that he will love her more than he loves you and that they will get back together" replied Olga.

Olga put her head down and Ramallo just stood their with his hands in his pockets..

"Ahh..er..I..I..see". 

Ramallo and Olga couldn't read Angie's facial expression at all.

Angie nodded. Some little tears began to run down her face.

She wiped her face and walked out the kitchen. She went out into the garden and sat with  her legs dipped into the swimming pool.

Angie's POV: I can't believe it..Jade was here and German didn't tell me. I had to hear it from Olga! So much for honesty. Ahah! The phone-calls! That must of been Jade ringing German! Of course..why didn't I see this earlier! Right, I know what I have to do. I remember German saying leave me alone! I know Jade..she won't stop until she gets whats she wants and she wants German!

Angie wiped away her tears and turned her head to look at the house. She saw Violetta's light was on and smiled.

Angie got up and went back into the house....she went into German's office.

She knew German was upstairs and that on the off chance he leaves his phone in his office.

"ahah..there it is" said Angie to herself.

She picked up German's mobile and looked at his call log and seen a number with on contact name.

"That's got to be Jade's number" whispered Angie. She didn't want to no-one to hear.

A smirk came across Angie's.    - A LIGHT BULB MOMENT (Idea) -

Angie decided to text Jade pretending to be German.

The text read:

"Jade, my love. Meet me in the park tomorrow at 12 o' clock. x"

Almost instantly there was a text back.

"Okay my love I will. I suppose it's to late for me to come over tonight. See you tomorrow x."

Angie just looked at the reply.

"So...Jade was planning on coming over tonight and German went to bed. It's obvious he wanted to wait for me to fall asleep so he could see Jade".

Angie decided to text back.

It read:

Jade, don't text me anymore. Angie might get suspicious. I'll just see you at the park x.

Seconds later..Jade replied-:

Okay, my love. See you there x.

Angie deleted all of her texts to Jade and all of Jade's replies.

Angie put German's mobile back where it was found.

"Well I guess i'm meeting Jade tomorrow...best get some sleep" muttered Angie to herself.

She left German's office and went upstairs to bed.

She opened the bedroom door and stood in the doorway...Angie stood their watching German laid in their bed asleep or was he pretending?

She got into bed and kept to her side of the bed...there was no way Angie was cuddling into German after today...even if they did get engaged..

...........