Chapter 52. Names..

Angie is now 7 and a half months pregnant.

When Angie became 29 weeks pregnant she went on maternity leave.

(30 weeks pregnant)

Her last scan is two weeks away.

...........................................

Angie and German were sat having their breakfast at the dining table.  Violetta joined them 2 minutes later.

"Morning Dad, Angie".

"Morning" replied German.

"Morning Vilu".

"Angie, I miss you at the Studio. There is this man called Milton who is temporally our teacher until you come back. He is very mean. We don't get to decide on which song's we need to practise for the show. Can you believe this! He went to Pablo and said that the duet between Leon & I should be pulled from the show because apparently we can't hit the notes!"

"Are you being serious Vilu!?". Angie looked shocked.

Violetta nodded over and over again.

"Well what did Pablo say?"

"Luckily since Pablo is the best director in the world he pulled Leon and I out of Beto's class and said that he would not pull the duet out of the show. He also said he knows that we can hit the notes and believes we will do great".

"Well see, it all works out in the end. I'm sure you can put up with Milton for a couple of months. I'll pop down and see you all next week". Angie whispered the last part to Violetta as she know's German would not allow her to go to the Studio.

Violetta smiled and hugged Angie.

Violetta looked at her phone.

"Oh, i've got to go. I'm meeting Fran and Cami in 5 minutes. See you both later".

"Bye Vilu, have a god day" replied Angie.

She hugged her Dad and went".

Angie took a sip of orange juice.

"German, you need to finish off little beans nursery today. Remember what we discussed you need to paint, a giraffe, elephant, lion, tiger and a panda on one wall. That will be little bean's mural and when we decide on her name. We will paint her name on the opposite wall with stars and clouds around it."

"Yeah, okay Angie".

"I mean it German, you must get her room finished by the end of the day. I need to hang her clothes up in her wardrobe".

"I will Angie, I promise but i've been thinking.."

Angie cut him off before he could finish.

"Thinking about what?".

"Thinking about little beans name. We haven't discussed names".

"Ah German I know, that's because I think when little bean is born and we first look at her face. We will straight away know what to call her".

German nodded.

"Er well Angie, I have been thinking about some names. Have you?"

Angie laughed.

"Yes I have".

"Well I've got three names that have been stuck in my head for the past month. They are Emma, Anya and Rosielee. How about you?"

"I have three as well, they are April, Elise and Grace".

"I like Grace, it sounds sweet and innocent" replied German.

"Well I like Rosielee, it's unusual and I think unusual names are the best of names".

"Hmm well, I guess we should wait and see when little bean is born".

Angie smiled, then so did German.

"Well Mr Castillo, I now think you should now go and finish little bean's room off while I'll sort all her clothes out".

German nodded and off he went. Angie went and sat on the sofa. A pile of Little beans clothes were folded up next to her.

As he went upstairs he stopped on one step and turned to face Angie.

"I love you Mrs Castillo".

"And I love you Mr Castillo".

They smiled at each-other again and carried on with what they were doing.

........................................................

Guys!, I would like your opinions on what your favourite name is out of the above please!

Thank you! and Happy Holidays! x