Chapter 12. Who know's..

Angie broke from the hug and turned around to see Pablo.

He stood in the doorway with arms folded.

"Ah Pablo, I didn't see you"

"Yeah, well that's obvious Angie. German why are you here?"

Before German even moved his mouth..Angie answered for him.

"German is here to see me. Oh and don't worry none of the students saw us. The door was shut until you came in"

"Oh Angie, your so funny haha" joked Pablo. He looked very annoyed.

"Oh Pablo please! It's non of your business why German is here. I have finished for the day so we will be going". Angie grabbed German's arm and pulled him towards her. They headed straight for the door but someone else was stood their waiting for them...

"JADE!? Why are you here? Leave!" shouted Angie.

"I came to talk to German" she replied slyly.

"Well Jade, I don't want to talk to you. Leave us alone and stay out of our lives. Face it! Angie and I are engaged"

"Well my dear German, being engaged to someone means nothing to you. You get to the aisle and decide NO! I don't want to marry you. You will do the same thing to Angie here" shouted Jade.

She turned to face Angie directly.

"Angie...sweet...innocent...Angie. Oh wait I should say Angeles really! German and you won't get married. He loves me and you know it AND Pablo loves you...for some reason I don't know why. You dress hideously. Your hair is a horrible condition...I mean just look at all those split ends!" said Jade pointing to Angie's hair.

"Oh for god's sake Jade! Shut up! German doesn't love you! and yes he waited until he got down the aisle to tell you that. If anyone needs to face the facts it's you. Also as for my clothes, the way I choose to dress doesn't concern you so keep your comments to yourself. Their not needed! German and I will marry. So you better get used to it! and my name's ANGIE."

Angie then let out a sigh. As if a weight was lifted off her shoulders.

Pablo slowly backed out of the room.

"Oh and as for you Pablo! You know I love German and he loves me too. If you were a true best friend like I thought you were..you would get over this. Please understand i'm not trying to hurt you but you even know you can't help who you fall in love with. I won't us to be close again. I don't want to argue with you. It's bad enough my mother doesn't approve and she has not bothered to contact me in 6 months! Even after the accdient! My own Mother. I've lost her and I don't want to loose you"

Angie had a frown upon her face.

Pablo still had his arms folded but he too let out a sigh.

He walked over to where Angie was and grabbed her hands.

"Yes Angie, I understand..how hard it must be and i haven't helped the situation. I let my feelings for you get in the way of what's most important and the most important thing to me is your friendship."

Angie smiled and gave him a hug.

After the hug Pablo turned to face German.

"German, I hope you and I can look past this and start fresh. I know understand Angie loves you and not me"

Pablo put his hand out.

German shook it.

"Pablo, Angie loves you as a best friend. She always has done and always will do"

German gave a sympathetic smile.

"NO!" shouted Jade.

"This is not over!"

"Yes it is Jade. Please leave or I will call the police." answered Pablo.

Jade gave in and left.

"Right, i'll leave you both and I will check to see if Jade has actually left the premises"

German nodded.

"Thank you Pablo" said Angie enthusiastically.

Pablo nodded and left.

Angie turned around to look at German. She had a big smile on her face.

"German, It's weird but I feel like things have gotten better. I have my best friend back and the man I love..well the man I love I know won't leave me and as for Jade. What ever she throws as us. We can deal with together"

German nodded.

They kissed.

Jade's POV:

Hah! They won't get married. I'll make sure of that. German will be mine, Violetta will be sent off to boarding school and as for Angie we will wait and see.

Jade laughed to herself..it was weird..she had a spooky kind of wicked laugh.

Who know's what's going to happen...

.........