Chapter 24. Pregnant?

......

"Angie, go and lay down on the bed until Dad comes back okay?". Violetta steadied Angie as they walked out of the en-suite.

Angie nodded and laid down.

"Violetta, can you please go open the window..I need some fresh air in here" asked Angie.

"Yes of course Angie".

Violetta opened the window and sat down on the end of the bed.

"Angie, don't worry. Dad, will be back really soon. The pharmacy is only 10 minutes away. He will be on his way back actually". Violetta was trying to keep Angie calm.

Angie sighed.

Just then they heard the front door open and someone run upstairs. It was German.

"Here Angie, I've got it". German gave it to Angie..

Angie just stared at the test..she looked overwhelmed.

"Errr Angie...are you going to...you know..?" German asked...

Obviously he wanted Angie to go and do the test right now.

Angie looked confused. Violetta sighed.

"What Dad is trying to say is are you going to go and do the test now?" said Violetta getting straight to the point.

"Urhh, okay. I'll do it now". Angie got up and went to the en suite. She sat on the toilet reading the instructions.

Angie's POV:

Right one line means not pregnant and two lines mean pregnant. Why do I feel scared...I'm such a wimp but German wants a baby..so do I. I hope I am pregnant. Wait 5 minutes and the I'll get the result. Okay lets do this.

.........5 mniutes passed.

German paced up and down in the bedroom. Violetta was stood outside on the landing..

Just then Angie came out of the en-suite. German stopped pacing and Violetta ran in the bedroom.

"Well are you?" said Violetta and German at the same time.

Angie gave the stick to German...Violetta peered over his shoulder.

"Looks like were having a baby!" shouted Angie with a big smile across her face.

"We're pregnant!" shouted German.

Angie laughed...German ran to her and kissed her.

........