Chapter 14. Part 2: Olga taking charge.

Angie reached the entrance of the Studio. She sat down on the bench.

 A couple of minutes later Pablo arrived.

He looked at Angie with a smile then his eyes became drawn to the suitcase and holdall that was on the ground next to Angie's foot.

"Pablo, I've left him" Angie began to cry.

Pablo pulled Angie up from where she was sat and gave her a big hug.

"It's going to be okay Angie, I'm your best friend and i'm here for you" said Pablo trying to reassure her.

Angie broke the hug.

"Thank you Pablo, it means alot"

Pablo nodded.

"Angie, if you don't mind me asking  but I was wondering why did you leave German?" Pablo questioned.

"It's because of the whole situation with Jade. Olga, Ramallo, Violetta, German and I came back from spending the afternoon at the beach to see the whole house was trashed. The front door lock was forced open. You should of seen the living room. There is smashed glass all over the floor. I went upstairs to see if any of the bedrooms were trashed. Violetta's room was fine, there was no damage at all.  So next I went to check on mine and German's room. It was much worse than the living room. The bed was turned over, the lamps smashed, some smashed ornaments then I saw..I..I..saw the photo of Violetta and Maria smashed on the floor" replied a crying Angie.

Pablo took her hand, Angie continued.

"I always said to German whatever Jade throws or does to us we won't let it separate us..but what if Violetta wanted to stay home!? She would of been so scared. I'm not going to put her at risk. I love German, I really do but my niece has got to come first"

"Oh Angie, I'm so sorry. You don't deserve any of this. None of you. Why can't she just let you and German be happy?"

Angie sighed.

"Because she is psychotic and thinks German loves her when he doesn't. Jade was a spoiled  child when she was younger. I remember Ramallo telling me. Apparently Jade never believed in the word 'no'. She is a Daddy's girl and get's what she wants but with German...he said no and she didn't like it. She doesn't even love him. She loves his money and nothing else." replied Angie.

"That, I can believe" nodded Pablo.

Angie sat back down on the bench.

"Pablo, I don't want to be on my own tonight, would you please stay at my house tonight. I had the spare room decorated months ago and since i've been living at German's I haven't been to my own house in 6 months. I feel abit scared going back their on my own tonight" asked Angie.

Pablo took Angie's hands again.

"Of course I will Angie, your my best friend and I want you to feel safe. Just come to my house with me so I can get some clean clothes okay?"

Angie nodded.

"Thank you Pablo, I really appreciate you being here for me" Angie gave a slight smile.

Pablo stood up and picked up Angie's suitcase and holdall.

Angie then stood up. Her phone began to ring. It was German.

"Are you going to answer that?" questioned Pablo.

"No, it's better this way"

Angie declined the call.

As Angie and Pablo began to walk Angie's phone started to ring again..of course it was German.

"Pablo, he's ringing me again"

"Angie, if you don't want to answer turn your phone off"

"Yeah, your right Pablo"

Angie declined the call once again then switched her phone off.

"Come on, let's get out of here" said Pablo.

Angie nodded.

While at the Castillo house-hold:

Olga was doing her best to clean up the mess in the kitchen when Ramallo came through the door.

"Oh Ramallo! I can't believe Jade would do all of this! Poor Violettan poor Mr German and most of all poor Angie. Bless the poor girl. The house is in such a state, I think it would be better to call some cleaners in. I can't handle this mess all on my own"

Ramallo nodded.

"Yes, your right Olga. I'll do that tomorrow but the police have just gone. After they took your statement, they took mine, Violetta's and German's too. They want to speak to Angie too. I think it would be better to book into a hotel tonight then we can sort this mess tomorrow"

"Yes, I think your right" replied Olga. Just then Violetta came in. She was fiddling on with her phone.

"Come on Angie! Please pick up! Please I need you!"

Violetta put on the loud speaker.

It went straight to voice-mail.

Violetta sighed.

"Angie! when you get this please ring me back. Dad wont stop crying. I need you!"

Violetta put the phone down.

"Oh my darling Violetta" Olga hugged Violetta tightly. Normally Violetta would moan but under the circumstances she didn't. Violetta really needed a hug.

"Olga, Ramallo. What do I do!? Dad is upstairs crying his eyes out. Angie's left! I don't know what to do!" Violetta started to cry.

Ramallo is normally not an emotional person but he was starting to cry too.

"Look Violetta, my darling. Ramallo and I have been talking and I think it would best for us all to stay in a hotel tonight. It's not safe here. We can sort the house out tomorrow and everything else out Okay? said Olga trying to calm her down.

Olga got her tea towel and gently dabbed away Violetta's tears.

Violetta nodded.

"Right! Ramallo go to the washing basket and pack German so pj's and clean clothes for tomorrow. I Ironed them earlier and luckily Jade didn't ruin them.. also don't forget toiletries too, Just some tooth past and a toothbrush..the basic essentials" said Olga taking charge.

Ramallo nodded and off he went.

She continued.

Violetta, go and back an overnight bag. I'm going to pack mine after I ring the locksmith. Before we go, i'm going to get the locks changed. Don't worry my angel. Your Auntie Olga is going to make sure everything's okay and that your safe" said Olga sweetly.

Violetta nodded and hugged her.

"Thank you Olga! I love you."

"I love you too..now go on. Get your bag packed"

Violetta smiled slightly and went.

........

I am going to write another chapter tonight too.

Thanks for reading x.