Chapter 8. The Park.

It was 9 AM. German was still laid in bed fast asleep but Angie was wide awake. She got up and made her way into the en-suite.

She had a quick shower, applied her make-up and got dressed. 

Once Angie was finished she made her way back into the bedroom and still German was fast asleep..

Angie didn't want to wake German up so she tip toed quietly out of their bedroom and went downstairs.

Violetta was sat at the table along with Ramallo.

"Good Morning Vilu, Ramallo" Angie had a slight smile on her face...Violetta could tell something was up.

Ramallo smiled back at Angie while buttering his toast.

"Morning Angie, is something wrong?" questioned Violetta

"No, not really Vilu, Just had a bad night's sleep".

Violetta nodded.

"Okay Angie..but we need to get going soon or were gonna be late for the Studio"

"Yeah, your right Vilu. Just give me 2 minutes. There's one thing you should know, I have a dentist appointment at 12 o'clock.

Violetta nodded. - Angie continued.

 I need to go get my bag from upstairs" replied Angie making her way towards the stairs.

"Okay, see you back here" answered Violetta

"Yeah.." said Angie with a sigh.

She walked quietly into the bedroom and picked up her bag that was on the hung on the door-handle. A dodgy floorboard creaked.

German woke up and smiled at Angie.

"Good Morning beautiful, how are you this fine morning?" said German.

"Morning German. I'm good thanks, you?"

"Yes all the better to seeing your beautiful face"

Angie blushed.

I thought sprung to Angie's mind.

"Ah German, I'm going to the Studio with Violetta now  but before I  forget to ask. Let's meet for lunch..say 1 o'clock. I'll meet you outside the Studio?"

Angie was trying to come up with a plan to make sure German was out of the house just in case Jade decided to pay a visit.

"Yeah 1 o'clock is fine" replied German getting out of the bed.

He walked over to were Angie was stood and kissed her cheek.

"See you later beautiful"

Angie gave a convincing smile and left.

Before Angie went back to the dining area she crept quietly into German's office and took his mobile.

Violetta and Angie walked to the Studio. Violetta had her ear-phones in while Angie was just thinking about what Olga told her.

They arrived at the Studio 10 minutes later.

Violetta went and joined Camila, Francesca, Maxi on the bench.

Angie gave Vilu a hug and carried on walking.

She went into the teachers lounge. No one was their.

- 20 minutes passed -

Pablo and Gregorio walked in. Gregorio being his sarcastic self was picking a fight with Pablo.

Angie sighed.

Then Beto walked in eating pretzels....EATING AS ALWAYS..

Gregorio stormed off out of the teachers lounge.

Beto carried on eating. He was oblivious at the fact Angie was sat next to him.

Pablo noticed Angie though.

Angie let out a big sigh and left to go to her classroom.

It was now 9:45.

Angie was due her class of first years in 15 minutes. She sorted out all her papers.

By time now it was 10:00.

Her class had came in by now. Their lesson began. It was a 2 hour lesson.

That was Angie's first lesson. She had another one at 2 o'clock.

- The 2 hours dragged on but finally it was 12 o'clock.

"Right class, i'll see you next week. Don't forget to finish your assignments. I will be grading them next week too"

Everyone left.

Angie quickly mad her way to the park.

She was a few minutes late but there was no sign of Jade...

Angie decided to hide behind a tree (her specialty...hiding behind tree's)

THEN Jade appeared. She sat on the bench and pulled her little mirror out of her bag. Obviously she sat staring at her reflection.

That was then Angie decided to step forward. She sat down next to Jade.

Jade was still looking in her mirror.

"Ah German my love..your.."

Jade didn't finish her sentence she realized who she thought was German was really Angie..

"ANGIE! Why are you here!? Where's German!?" shouted Jade.

"Oh Jade....what do you think? It was me who texted you!" shouted Angie back.

Angie continued - " and i'll be the one asking the questions. Why did you come to the house!?"

"To see German, what else!?"

"Yes but why!?" questioned Angie getting frustrated.

"I came because me and German are getting back together that's why!" giggled Jade.

Angie had the worst most angriest looked on her face.

You couldn't tell how she felt or what she was going to do.

Jade could see how angry she was and started to feel a little bit uncomfortable.

"Ahh...err....a..a....ngie" said Jade slowly trying to get up from the bench....Angie grabbed her arm.

"No Jade, I don't think so!" shouted Angie.

..............

Oooooo What do you think Angie should do?