Chapter 49. Part 1: Questioning Love.

Tuesday 4th November:

........................................

Angie tossed and turned in the bed so German began to slowly walk over to her. He sat on the end of the bed and watched her intently...still he was smiling.

He then got up, walked around to the other side of the bed and laid next to her.

xxx THE NEXT MORNING xxx

Angie woke up and saw German asleep next to her. She turned to the left and looked at the clock on the night-stand. It read 9 AM, she gave German a slight nudge as she remembered he had a meeting at 11 o clock.

"German...German wake up sleepy head".

He was still asleep...he was talking in his sleep! "No, no! never! I love Angie..not you! Leave us alone!" shouted German.

"German, wake up. Your having a bad dream".

He didn't wake up so Angie nudged him harder....German woke up instantly.

"Ah! What! Yeah Angie-eeeee" replied German looking distressed.

"German, are you okay?".

"Erm..yeah i'm...i'm fine Angie" stuttered German.

"No your not, you were talking in your sleep. You had a bad dream".

"Aw was I Angie? I'm sorry if I woke you up. Oh look at the time, I must go and get ready".

Before Angie could reply German was gone. She sat on the bed just thinking..thinking about German could of been dreaming about. Then it clicked in her brain..Jade his dream had something to do with Jade.

So Angie sat and waited for German to come back in the room.

She waited 15 minutes..then German finally came out.

"German, I want a straight answer when I ask you this but did you dream about Jade?"

There was complete silence..Angie looked at German but German was staring down at the floor.

"German!"

He looked up.

"Answer me, please!" Angie began to look stressed.

German paused for a moment then nodded.

"Angie but I don't know why! Things lately are so strange. I don't understand why Jade came here after not bothering us for a month, someone told her we had split up. Now i'm dreaming about her...bu it's a nightmare! I promise you Angie".

"Hmmm, anyway we need to discuss what happened last-night. You have a meeting at 11 o clock. Meet me in the park for lunch at 2. We can talk then".

"Okay Angie, I will but you do know it's you I want to be with you. Not her don't you?".

(You might of possibly expected Angie to answer straight away but...)

She just nodded and gave  a slight smile.

"German, go on, go you have a meeting to be at. I'm going shopping with Violetta and my Mother at 11.30".

German looked directly at Angie, there was sadness in hie eyes. He obviously expected Angie to say yes.

German then walked over to kiss Angie on the lips but she turned her head so he could kiss her on her cheek. He looked even more sad. Angie looked down waiting for German to go.

"See you later then".

"Yeah see you German".

He was gone.

It was obviously playing on Angie's mind.

...................................................

Sorry this has got to be such a rubbish chapter, probably the worst i've ever written...

To all the people I said that I would read your books, I'm planning on taking a couple of hours to read on Friday:) I can't wait to read your books!