Chapter 3- Nunchucks of Lightning

I didn't know how to call this chapter so excuse me for the unoriginality XD.

Also, I need to explain how dragons work in this AU: They obviously protect the weapons, BUT when they are untamed, aka before the user claims the weapon, their form is the season 4 form, aka the pure element one. Kai and Nya are an exception, you'll see why in the following chapters. But don't you worry, as they're still our favourite dragons from s1!

Onto the story!

Third POV

"Hey, wake up." Lloyd whispered to Jay. It was finally morning and they were both pretty tired. They had both found out that the old man had left a map for them on where to find all the weapons, which led to many questions. For example, why couldn't he get them himself if he already knew their location? But whether they liked it or not, that was the only choice they had.

After they finally got ready and ate whatever food they had packed, they started walking away from the village, being greeted by the villagers along the way.

"Oh, looks like the tower wasn't so far after all.. Makes you wonder why we didn't see it on our way here.." Jay chuckled, showing the map to his friend.

"Mom and Dad must be home by now.." Lloyd sighed, trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah.. But we're doing this for them, remember? And everyone else in this country. Let's just use the power of positive thinking!" Jay exclaimed, cheering up Lloyd a bit.

They kept walking for quite some time, discussing their strategy along the way, as they didn't know what to expect.

Once the tower was in their line of sight, they both yelled in delight and ran towards it. The tower wasn't too complicated, but it sure was really tall. It looked like it reached above the clouds, though that was probably just an illusion, as they thought. It didn't have an entrance, just a few rocks scattered on the walls for them to climb on. It almost looked like a really thin mountain at this point.

"That's all? Seriously?" Jay laughed. "We just need to climb up there and boom! We got the Nunchucks. Easy." He started to climb the tower along with Lloyd, joking about the 'toughness' of this challenge. Though they were starting to get a bit tired.

"Who knows? Maybe after all this climbing, your Rapunzel will wait for you.." Lloyd joked, climbing a bit faster now.

"Yeah, like that's gonna happen.." Jay lowered his head.

Lloyd thought for a bit, but then responded: "You're right. She's probably going to be saving you." Lloyd smirked, making the him playfully punch his shoulder.

"Are we up there yet?" Jay complained, barely holding on to the tower. They were both exhausted at this point, but they tried their best to keep their balance and not fall to their death. Lloyd just responded with a slight nod, as they could now see the top of the tower.