Chapter 30- The End(?)

You heard that right people! This is the final chapter! I am also releasing this on my first anniversary here on Wattpad which was totally not planned ;).

Also, this is like 4000 words, so grab some snacks!

So let's begin!

Third POV

"What? Who are you?" Cole asked the woman, only getting a frown in response.

A long silence followed, but not an awkward one. Cole would occasionally give the woman small glances, noticing even more details about her and the room they were in. Seeing the broken glasses on the floor to the scratches and bruises on the woman, it took Cole a while before he gathered the courage to speak up again.

"Are there any other people held prisoners here?" She didn't respond once again. Cole sighed. "Look, you have to tell me. I know you're scared, but the others and Lloyd will come and save you-"

"Lloyd?" She interrupted Cole, a gasp escaping her mouth.

"You know him?"

"He-he's my son... But I doubt we're talking about the same person." She sighed.

"I think we are. Because he is Garmadon's son."

Her eyes widened in shock. Before she could respond, the door opened, revealing Ultra Violet and Mr. E. "Take her." Ultra Violet said to him. Mr. E followed her orders, untying her. She tried to fight back, shouting to Cole to help her, even though they both knew he couldn't. Soon enough, he had taken her to another room, leaving Cole and Ultra Violet alone.

"Where are you taking her?" Cole asked her, a hint of anger in his voice.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She stuck her tongue out in response. Cole repeated his question once again, which was enough to convince her to speak.

"Garmadon would like her to attend the event. Care to come?" She said in a more ironic tone.

Cole, of course, knew what kind of event he was talking about. The creation of the Realm Crystal. She looked back up at her and saw she was getting more annoyed by the second.

"It would be my pleasure." He smirked. Ultra Violet rolled her eyes, cutting off the chains that tied him to the wall. She was sure to keep his handcuffs on, of course.

Cole stood up and rubbed his temples, watching as Ultra Violet faced the door, shouting at a couple of Sons of Garmadon members who were running down the hall. That was his chance.

"Are you coming or what-" Cole suddenly grabbed her neck, catching it into the handcuffs' chain. She tried to escape their grip, only to be violently tossed into the wall.

"Sorry sweetheart, but you just gave me my jail free card and I'm not wasting it." Cole smirked, running down the hall as fast as he could.

The two guys from before entered the room in panic, seeing Ultra Violet struggling to get up. "Get him you idiots!" She screamed at them.

Cole ran further down, knocking guards off to the wall with his powers. He ran and ran until he found an open window. Seeing all the guards running after him, he had no choice but to jump.

The fall was long, but he managed to grab onto a branch, which helped him land more safely. He looked around, scanning his surroundings. Judging by the dead environment and cold atmosphere, he knew exactly where he was. The Dark Island.

~*~

"Are you sure about this Lloyd? We can't just go to their base without knowing!" Jay shouted through the wind.