Chapter 12- Another Type of Master (Part 2/2)

Oh and before I start, a thankies to Au51in for reminding me to write a Jaya scene! I haven't written one in.. 3 CHAPTERS?!😱 Sue me!

Anyways, onto the story! XD

Third POV

"Come on Kai.." Nya muttered to herself, wandering around the room. She was about to hang up when she heard a voice come from the speaker.

"Hello?"

"Kai! What took you so long?!" She slightly snapped.

"Sorry, a lot happened and I-"

"It's okay. Meet me at my room. We'll find our way from there." Nya interrupted him.

"Okay, see you in an hour."

"An hour? Do you know how late it is? Kai!" Nya whisper yelled before Kai hang up. "Ugh.." She groaned, letting out a sigh.

She sat on her bed, staring at her Samurai helmet. She sighed and got up once again wandering around the room. It was too late to swim or do anything except for sleeping, but thanks to her brother, she couldn't even do that. She just had to wait for him to meet her outside her room.

Suddenly, she heard a loud noise coming from outside. She pulled the blue curtain aside to see a small balcony on the other side. 'Wait.. there's a balcony?' She face palmed. How could she not have noticed this? She went outside to see what that was all about and well..

"What the hell?!" She looked at him in surprise. "Care to explain?" She crossed her arms, waiting for his response.

"Well, you see.." He said, standing up. "I was going over to Cole's room to play videogames, but I tripped and fell. And.. here I am!" He awkwardly threw his arms in the air. But she wasn't really having any of it..

"Well, okay Jay. So what if I told you that Cole's room is on the other side of this building? And what if I also asked you why you didn't go through the hallways? And maybe why of all rooms you ended up over here?" She smirked, raising a brow.

Jay gulped. "These are some very good questions.." He took a brief pause. "That I cannot answer.." He sheepishly smiled at the ravenette.

"Look, I don't have time to play all that Romeo and Juliet stuff. " She said, narrowing her eyes.

"And why is that?" He said, giving her a suspicious look. It's not like she could tell him the truth right now, so she had to lie. "Can I at least come inside? It's kind of freezing out here.." He once again said and smiled.

Nya sighed. "Fine. Come inside." She opened the balcony door behind her, both of them heading inside. Jay looked at her room in awe, pretty much fanboying about every single thing there. From her Samurai Armor to the room's swimming pool and even the small daggers she kept in her backpack.

"Beware people! I am the Samurai X and I have come here.. to destroy you!" Jay maniacally laughed before taking the Samurai Helmet off. "I'm still surprised you managed to implement a voice changer in your helmet!"

"Yeah.. It was pretty hard but sounding like a man really pays off sometimes. They take you more seriously.." Nya rolled her eyes at the last sentence. Jay saw this and thought for a way to cheer her up a bit.

"Are you implying something about my voice?" He said in the most offended, dramatic way possible.

Nya giggled. "You are good with jokes, huh?" Before he could respond they both heard a rather loud knock on the door, causing Nya's heart to skip a beat. She quickly pushed Jay towards the balcony.