*BONUS*

So, now that the story is over, I thought I'd share some parts which were scrapped from the story.

So let's begin!

Let us start with the overall story!

1) Garmadon would have stayed as an Oni in the original.

2) I would have killed Cole, but scrapped it for obvious reasons......

3) Harumi would have also died.

4) Mystake was going to be in the story, but I couldn't find a way to fit her into the plot.

5) Dareth and Ronin were already going to be buddies.

Now, for the subplots!

The Jaya one:

1) In Chapter 6, the siblings would have used their jackets to hide their identities by keeping a low profile. But Nya didn't have a jacket with her and the only other person that had one was Jay and- yeah, that was too cheesy, even for me.

2) There was originally going to be a chapter titled "How to Train your (Girlfriend's) Dragon" where Nya and Jay made a bet after an argument they had, that they would switch dragons for a week. But let's just say that Reef isn't very fond of Jay.

3) You all know how much I love the 'falling asleep together' trope. There was going to be one at the end of the Jaya subplot chapter, but I managed to contain myself.

Now, for the Sibling subplot:

1) In an original draft, Kai and Nya would pretend to be, um, illiterate, so that they learn more about their parents through Wu teaching them. You can see why I decided to scrap the idea.

2) The Time Twins would have made a cameo as good guys, only to die shortly afterward.

Yup, that's it. I hope you enjoyed this book! If only I had that many ideas for real ones, that would be great!

C ya!