Chapter 26- Revenge is best served wet

Prepared to be shocked y'all ❤💙

Third POV

"Is all of this true?" Nadakhan asked the team, deep in thought. Sure, he was happy about the two finding their parents, but he was shocked to learn about what happened to Ninjago. All of his crew was as well.

Their days of crime and piracy may have been over, but isolating themselves didn't have the outcome they expected.

"Yes. That's why we need the Realm Crystal." Kai replied.

"But that was broken a lot time ago, don't you remember?" Flintlocke entered the conversation, raising a brow.

The siblings looked down in embarrassment, blushing a bit. "What happened?" Zane enquired.

"These two were real trouble makers when we found them... They ended up breaking it." Delara continued for him, a slight hiss in her voice.

"It's okay. They all hated me there anyway. Not that I blamed them." Nadakhan laughed along with the two.

"I see.." Zane said. "Do you have the remaining pieces? Maybe we can repair it-"

"It can't be repaired, okay?" Delara snapped. "You would need immense power to fix it. Unless it's donated to you, you ain't fixing it." She narrowed her eyes.

There was a long silence after that, which mostly included of Zane speculating.

Suddenly, Nadakhan spoke up. "Why don't you stay for a while? We would love to catch up with you after so many years." He suggested.

"How about we play a game of Scrap n' Tap? Just like the good ol' days. What do you say?" He winked at the two.

"I think we're fine for now." Kai started. "Plus, we've got to go now. Our dragons-"

"We'll take care of that. Dogshank, Clancee." He looked at the two, who immediately responded.

"Aye, Captain!" They both simultaneously said, before running off towards the creatures outside of the cave.

"Sweetheart, why don't you go show our guests around? I think that Monkey would enjoy showing them the workshop as well." Delara said, gesturing for Monkey Wretch to climb on Zane's shoulder.

"We get to work with a metal monkey?!" Jay exclaimed. "Come on, let's go!" He pulled Zane and Cole outside with him, Nadakhan following them shortly afterward.

"Still silent as always, eh Doubloon?" Kai grinned, giving him a tight hug, Nya doing the same to Flintlocke. The two faced warrior's head literally turned around, revealing his 'happy' face. Despite not being able to speak, he hugged him back.

"So," Delara said. "How have you been doing? You've grown so much." She said, a loving yet cheeky smile on her face.

"Puberty, I guess." Nya chuckled.

"Ah yes, puberty. So many dramas, love stories and adventures." She said.

"It's not that exciting, trust me." Kai said. "Saving the world is another thing."

"I'm still sorry for what happened to your friend. An idiotic decision of his, to be honest."

"We can't stop him now... It was his decision, after all." Nya sighed.

"Nya, I have something to show you." Delara smiled. "Why don't you go and join the others?" She said to the other three, who nodded and left the room.

Delara checked the hallways before signaling for Nya to follow her. Nya very clearly remembered the room Delara led her into. Her and Nadakhan's bedroom. The place where they broke the Realm Crystal when she and Kai were little.

Delara closed the door behind her. She picked up a bat from the side of the door, smirking.

"So, what was it that you wanted to show me-" Nya said, before turning around, gasping at the sight of her holding the weapon.

Delara passed through Nya, opening a drawer behind the water ninja. Inside were broken pieces of glass, which she held up in her palm.

"Do you recognize this?" She said. Nya shook her head, slowly forming water above her hand, ready for battle.

"This, this was my future. And you two whippersnappers just broke it into a million pieces. I was going to be queen of that realm. And you ruined it!" She snapped.

Nya thought for a second, then realized. These were the pieces of the Realm Crystal. But why did she keep them after all those years? That question puzzled her, making her completely ignore the rest of Delara's speech.

"What is the meaning of this?" Nya said, with a more aggressive tone this time.

"As I said, the Realm Crystal can be repaired, with the use of immense power." She said, tightening her grip on the weapon. "But that power, only an Elemental Master can wield. And having five of them in the same place? I just couldn't miss the opportunity." She continued. "A plan so immediate yet so perfectly timed."

"I honestly regret doing this... But self-care always comes first, right?" She walked closer to Nya, who was starting to panic. She tried to open the door behind her. Locked.

She turned on her 'bracelet', trying to contact the others. No signal. She yelled for the others, but no one came.

"Delara, I'm warning you. We have a world to save, I don't have time for jokes right now." Nya said. She wanted to attack her, but she just couldn't bring herself to doing it.

"If this realm gets destroyed, then might as well move on to the next one, right?" She said. "I have a goal. And you are going to help me accomplish it."

She was quite close to her now, so much so that Nya could feel her whispering in her ear. Before she could react, Delara hit her with the bat, right on the head.

Thankfully she didn't bleed from what she felt. She felt the room move. She passed out.

~•~

"Guys!" Nya, er, Delara said. "Where is Nadakhan?" She asked in confusion.

"He is in the kitchen, why?" Cole asked.

"Sensei wants us back. Now!" She exclaimed.

"What for? And why do you sound so... weird?"

Delara cursed in her mind. She had got everything right, she even managed to swap clothes with the girl. She tried to make her voice much higher, just like Nya's.

"I don't know.. He didn't tell me. But we must go, now!" She pulled Kai's arm towards the door.

"Okay, okay! Hold on!" Kai replied. She couldn't believe they actually fell for that. She couldn't help but narrow her eyes, seeing everyone's reactions.

"Can you tell Nadakhan we had to go?" Zane kneeled down to Monkey's level. It moved its arms around and nodded its head, making Zane give it a slight smile.

They immediately went to their dragons, slowly taking them out of the cave. They started to fly up with no warning, only there seemed to be one obstacle in Delara's way.

"Nya? You coming?" Cole asked, seeing Reef was still lying on the ground.

"Coming!" She yelled. She leaned in towards the creatures head and hissed. "You better fly up or you won't be seeing your owner again." She said. She wasn't going to be betrayed by an animal. The creature, after a ton of hesitation, finally obeyed her orders and flew up high.

"Ready to go?" Cole enquired, giving her a slight smile.

"Ready." She smirked.

I know this was really short, but I wanted to post it on Austin's birthday since I had the chance XD.

Anyways,

C ya!