Chapter 7- The Greatest Disaster (Part 2/3)

Holy Cow! When did this reach 270 views?! I didn't even notice it! XD

I'm also finally writing some scenes I wanted to write for a LONG time! But I might not upload next week, because of some other things I have to do 😏. But I dunno. Maybe I will!

I also decided not to put in the Misako subplot, as I've already got two XD.

Third POV

After that rather short conversation, the team went on to discuss their plan. They were still a bit confused by everything, especially Cole and Jay's friendship , but they'd just let it slide and leave it for later. Or at least they would do that if it weren't for their curiosity.

"So.. Who are you exactly? I mean, all we know about you is that your name and the fact that you hate your life.." Lloyd let out a small chuckle, as he could hear Kai whispering over to Jay. "And what's with the sudden invite? Why is he so special to come with us?"

Cole overheard this -since Kai wasn't the quietest person ever-, but instead of being offended, he accepted to answer to both of them.

"Do you want me to tell them..?" Jay looked at the raven with a slight frown, knowing that this was a hard topic for him.

"Nah, it's okay. I've mostly got over it by now.." A soft smile followed before he started talking.

"Well, you see, my mother has passed away.. Actually, she passed away before my birth." The others gave him a confused look. "Uh, let me put it this way. My mother fought in the Serpentine War but was killed in battle. When she was a ghost, she met my father on Day of the Departed. She somehow got pregnant and eventually gave birth to me." They slightly gasped as he pulled up a small
strain of his hair, revealing a bright green scar on the left side of his forehead.

"And since that night, she never came back for some reason. I just have this scar on my face to remind me of my ghost side.." He let out a slight sigh of relief, finally being able to stop. There was some awkward silence before Nya finally spoke up.

"Why are you telling this to us? I'm not trying to be rude, but-" She was interrupted by the raven. "Oh no, it's okay. I totally get it. Also, Jay's friends are my friends as well." He flashed a smile.

"So, what about your plan for us to protect those fancy, snobby people?" Lloyd chuckled.

"Well, you have to fit in at first. But you two are going to have to wear masks." He pointed to the siblings, who nodded in agreement. " And I know just the perfect place for us to go. Once we're ready we'll basically try to find suspicious actions. Seliel told me that that gang's named 'The Sons of Garmadon' or something and that they're planning to cause trouble. These are the people we'll need to look out for." They all gasped at the mention of Garmadon's name, as they knew that they couldn't not be associated with Lloyd's father. That also meant that they probably had Oni blood. They could shape shift.

They decided not to question anything else and follow Cole to.. Well, wherever he was going. Kai and Nya tried to keep a low profile, especially when they walked near a policeman, who luckily didn't notice them. The walk was pretty silent, but everything soon turned loud when they arrived at the building. Lots of people were exiting, all chatting. They were walking mindlessly, slightly pushing around the others.