Chapter 8- The Greatest Disaster (Part 3/3)

And.. We hit 300 views! That escalated quickly XD.

And yes, final part of the three chapter trilogy! And this one has the Jaya scene I've been dying to add!

Onto the story!

Third POV

"Are you sure we can do this? What if we get spotted?" Nya bit her lip, wandering around the room back and fourth.

"Just snap out of it Nya! We have prepared clothes and masks! You are going to be fine!" Seliel reassured her.

'Well, the rest of your life doesn't depend on it..' She thought as she finally stopped walking and stood still, hearing the sound of a door opening.

"The others must be here. Just put your mask on, give your brother his own and we discuss the name thing." Seliel informed her. They both went towards the door, Seliel confirming it was the guys before opening. They were all dressed in plain tuxedos, with different colored ties. Red, Blue, Green and Black. While the girls were dressed in some plain dresses, Nya's being blue with a tone of red and Seliel's once again blue with a tone of pink, they were pretty much the same, except for the length. Nya's dress was pretty long, reaching beneath her knees, while Seliel's was just a bit shorter and more tight-fitted.

Their reactions were pretty much expected: Kai -mostly seeing his sister- was holding back laughter, with Jay blushing like crazy, while Cole and Lloyd were looking at the both casually. They were pretty much the only ones that had the reactions a normal person would.

"Don't you dare say it.." Nya raised a finger, glaring at her brother. But.. he couldn't miss a chance to tease his sister from time to time.

"Look at my baby sis becoming a princess!" He teasingly said, faking a tear.

"Just put this mask on and figure out a name." She gave him the mask Seliel had made -more likely bought- for him. It was a red mask, with yellow and orange patterns across it. Just like hers, it only covered the upper part of their face.

"Names?" Lloyd interrupted the siblings' talk. "Well, yeah, if they're gonna go to a place where people know every info about them, they can't really use their real names." Seliel raised her shoulders.

"Oh! I know!" Jay popped up behind them. He looked over at Kai. "You will be.. Ian!" He then pointed to Nya. "And you'll be Kia!"

"So.. Their names will be an anagram and different spelling of each other's names?" Cole took an awkward pause.

"Brilliant." They high-fived each other.

"Well.. Ian and Kia it is.." Lloyd sighed. "Let's get going. The quicker we're into it the quicker we're out of it."

And so they all left the building to head towards the Palace of Secrets, where the party was going to be held.
Now the walk could have been peaceful and silent if it weren't for the guys explaining -with some professional sound effects- the events that had occurred earlier.

"And then I went POW! And I threw a punch at him! But then he disappeared!" Kai threw his hands in the air, Lloyd rolling his eyes behind him.

"Okay, Kai. Now let's tell them what really happened." Cole gave him a small teasing smile.