Chapter 14- Meeting them

I just read this book from the beggining. AND BOY CAN I SOMETIMES BE DRAMATIC. And since, the stuff that I'm planning might go towards that direction, why not put a small, light hearted filler chapter in the middle?

Also, I have to say, I'M SO SORRY. I changed the story plot so many damn times but I still can't find a way to fit spinjitsu in here! I'm so sorry! I just eliminated half of the show's title.....

Anyaways, onto the filler!

Third POV

"So, this is just the training court? That's bigger than my entire house!" Jay looked around, going around the large training equipment. They were all located in a courtyard in the center of the few rooms of the monastery surrounding it.

"Jay." Cole strictly said. He pointed at Sensei Wu holding a cup of tea behind him. Wu holding tea always meant it was time to talk. But then again, he goes nowhere without his teapot, so that wasn't the most reassuring thing.

Jay groaned and followed them to the small dining area where the old man served them some tea. He eventually sat down along with them, looking at them dead in the eye. The others looked really concerned at this point. As they were about to say something, he chuckled.

"So, who are you all?" He gave them a friendly smile.

Everyone looked at each other, until Cole spoke up. "I am Cole Brookstone. My mother was the previous Master of Earth from what I learned, so it is a honor to meet someone who fought alongside her in the war." He took a deep breath.

"Your mother was a great warrior, a true leader. I am more than glad to see her descendant." The old man once again smiled, stroking his beard. He then glanced at Zane.

"I am Zane Julien. I grew up with my father in a small cabin in the woods. I am.. different than all of you. Being accepted as a friend is more than important to me." A few 'aws' were heard as soon as he said that.

"We're happy to have you too, Tin Can!" Kai put his arm around Zane's shoulder, hugging him.

"There is no different. Here, we are all equal. I can assure you won't have anything to worry about." Wu said. "I have already met you two. You found the right people."

"Glad to see you too, uncle." Lloyd chuckled.

"And now, who are you two?" He took a sip form his cup of tea.

"O-oh. I am.. Ian and this is my sister Kia." Kai sheepishly smiled. They started to feel cold sweat on their hands. It's not the easiest thing to fake your identity, after all.

"Kai, Nya. There is no need to lie. As I said before, you are safe here. Your parents would have wanted you to be proud of who you are." Wu gave them a more disappointed look. Everyone gasped.