Chapter 4- Can we trust them?

I've been waiting to write this chapter for a long time now!

Third POV

The teen stood there in shock as they tried to process what was happening.
"Wait, Ignacia?! That's, that's so far away from Jamanakai, let alone home!" Jay panicked. "No, no, no, this can't be happening!"

"Calm down kiddo. Ignacia isn't that bad." The man sighed, slightly offended. Lloyd quickly apologized for his friend's reaction, as they went on their way, heading deeper into the village. People were looking at them like they were homeless, considering their clothes had gotten so dirty from that fight.

Lanterns were placed at the entrance of each house, as it was getting pretty late. Lots of farmers were around, gathering food for their families and animals. Although they were sad about Wisp abandoning them so far away, boy, were they glad she wasn't here right now. She would surely eat every last piece of food, not to mention scaring away all the villagers.

"I.. have an idea.." Lloyd awkwardly started. "We will need to fight more dragons in the future, but since I don't have a weapon.." Jay was getting ready to snap at him, but he decided to let him finish first. "Could we maybe buy me a weapon..? I don't know how to use it but.. I can practice!" He sheepishly smiled at his friend.

But instead of him snapping, he sighed and nodded a 'yes'. Even though they were going to have to spend a big chunk of their money on that weapon, he still needed one. Yes, he wouldn't know how to use it, but to be honest, Jay didn't really know how to use the Nunchucks properly as well.

"We're going to buy the cheapest one okay? And after that, we're going to find a place to sleep. Got it?" Jay informed him, giving the blond kind of a strict look.

"Whatever you say, mom.." Lloyd joked, making him roll his eyes.

They asked a bunch of villagers if they had any spare weapons to sell, but all of them seemed to respond negatively and point to a small shop on top of a hill. They seemed pretty confused as to what that was, but after many tries, this seemed to be their only way for them to get a darn sword.

They took a path which was probably the only safe way they could reach the top of that hill. Though walking was exhausting for them, it sure was better than climbing, so they had no right to complain. As they reached the top, they finally saw the shop. There was a sign reading 'The Four Weapons', as the place was lit up by a few lanterns, just like every other building in the village.

Inside, there was a young man, about Jay's age, working on a sword. They mentally facepalmed once they realized this was actually a blacksmith shop all along.

"Hey! What can I do for you? Haven't seen you around here.. Are you new?" They jumped a bit, as the boy suddenly turned around, greeting them to his shop. They got to take a closer look at him, as they noticed his brown, spikey hair, as well as his green eyes. His clothing really wasn't that much, just a red jacket over a white t-shirt, as well as black jeans and sneakers. Though it seemed kind of weird to them that he didn't wear any 'blacksmith' outfit.

"Oh, uh, hey! Yeah, we're not from here.." Lloyd replied, making the blacksmith a bit nervous.

"We would just like a sword." Jay continued, offering money to him.

"Are you sure you don't want anything else? We've got nunchuks, daggers and even knives!" He tried to offer them, though they politely declined. He gave a plain sword to them, which to their surprise, was really well made. They didn't expect someone his age to be able to do such a detailed and sharp design on just a cheap metal sword.