Chapter 6- The Greatest Disaster (Part 1/3)

What a surprise.. I'm slightly changing some characters' backstories again. Because plot, I guess.

Also, just in case I didn't point this out before:
A character's subplot -at least in this story- will begin as soon as they're introduced. So begin to see some Jaya/Sibling/Whatever subplot comes to my mind moments here and there before 'the big conclusion'.

So if I include too much Jaya, well.. There's never enough Jaya.

And.. I may or may not have included a few extra Jaya in these three parts just because I had so many ideas that would only fit here.. :)

Okay, I tortured you enough with my notes, onto the story!

Third POV

"Are we there yet?" Jay groaned, for probably the fifth time in the last 10 minutes.

"No, Jay, we are not there yet." Lloyd glared at him. They were all pretty tired. It was now noon and they had been walking for like four hours now. They had -luckily- managed to exit the forest and they were now walking in the middle of the road that led to the city.

"And do we have to go through a desert?" He complained once again. "I mean, I've had enough of living in a desert all those years, can't we just-" Jay continued, before Kai finally snapped.

"Well, maybe we're going through a desert so people don't see us and we don't end up dying in prison!" Kai interrupted him, making the brunet back down.

They continued walking for a bit, when they heard a loud noise coming towards them. They quickly turned around to see a truck was coming towards them. Fortunately, they were a safe distance away from it, enough for Nya to make out a plan.

"Guys.. I think that truck is going to the city. How about we sneak in?" She smirked, pointing to the truck. The others didn't like the idea at first, but it was the only way for them to get to the city as fast as possible, so they ended up agreeing.

The vehicle came even closer, as the teens got to the side of the road, waiting for it to approach them.

"Okay. See that platform thingy on the back? Jump on it in three.." Kai explained as he started counting.

"Two" It got even closer.

"Jump!" The truck passed them as they managed to get on just in time, without the driver noticing.

"Now Nya!" Kai yelled through the wind as Nya nodded and pulled out a small dagger. She started lock picking the small metal lock that was hanging on the back doors of the vehicle. She finally unlocked the doors, quickly jumping into the small space that was inside along with the others closing the doors afterwards.