chatper 1:first day of school part 1, Beacon Academy

An: "......" means talking.
Hey guys. Nice to see you guys again. As you can see it's my second story. A white rose fanfic. I'm not really good at fanfic because I don't trust myself in writing on charather but I will try. I will be doing another story while doing this. So basically it will be chatper on this then next day it will be the other story then chatper on this one the day after and so on. I may not keep up with my updates cuz I'm lazy and tired. Without further a day. Welcome to first chapter of when music and blades combine. Enjoy ~
---------------------------------------------------------
*Ruby pov*

Everywhere was crawling with Grimm.  People thought with huntsman and huntress, the Grimm would be become lesser and eventually disappered from the surface of world. However, it didn't. No matter how much they killed, how many lives of huntsman and huntress have lost. The number of Grimm never fainted ,it only grew. One day, a man showed up and proposed an idea and his idea was to play music for the people. At first, people thought he was insane, a fool. So he explained.Grimm was attracted to negative feelings or thoughts and would continue to spam due to that. Even if huntsman and huntress could kill the Grimm they couldn't kill the negative feelings and thoughts but music can. With that the four kingdom applied a rule that every huntsman and huntress must learn at least one music instrument which will be combined with their wepons. So now they were not just huntsman and huntress who killed Grimm, they were also musicians who brought joy and peace to the people.

Unknown female voice:" Ruby!" 

I looked up, seeing my blonde hair half sister yang standing in front of me with her yellow and black sport bag with her logo of a flame that is shaped into like a heart . Her symbol on the side of the bag which sling over her shoulder. She was holding on her guitar case which have a flame heart symbol at the corner of the case as well. In it was her electric guitar. She was wearing a light brown vest,  underneath it was a yellow sleeveless t shirt to show off her arm. She wore dark oak brown shorts and knee length boots. She have orange cloth with her symbol of a flame heart tie on her neck.

" hey Yang! Are you ready?? "

I was wearing a red and black square shirt underneath my red hoodie with my rose symbol in white,a black skirt and white converse shoes red shoelaces and of course my rose symbol on the side of the shoe. Yang smiled, rubbing the back of her neck

Yang:" sorry to keep you waiting. Let's start the first day with a yang! "

She fist pumpped the air as I sighed,shaking my head at my sister's bad pun. I switched off my scroll. I was reading the history of the creation of the weapon instruments while waiting for Yang. I stood up from the couch I was sitting on,carrying my bag and holding my guitar, Crescent Rose which was in my black guitar case with a red rose symbol.  Crescent Rose was Red and black but the black was only at the area of the strings and also had a rose symbol on it same as my guitar case. Yang help me carried my violin.... Well it's not mine to be exact. It's my mother's, Summer Rose. Her weapon instruments was called white rose. Speaking of my mother.

" Yang?  Can we see mom one last time before we go? "

Yang smiled gently and nodded. We bided our good byes to our dad TaiYang Xiao Long then headed to the clift where our mother was buried.

" hey mom. I'm going to go beacon today. I went two years earlier because Mr opzin saw me in action!  And thinks I should enroll to his school two years earlier. "

I suddenly recall that day that changed my life forever.

---Flashback---
I bowed once I finished the song. Everyone have gathered around me clapping with Joy. Some even put money in my guitar case that I left open beside me Even though I said it was a free performance. I was red with pride and embarrassement. Yang asked well acutally made me come here to the city to practice my instrument since it was the school holidays and to over come my antisocial character. She said that if I didn't do as she say. She would not give me my cookies!  How ridiculous! Why my cookies!!!  Whyyyyyy.