chapter 8: togther as a team part 1, slowly understanding each other

An: hey ya back with another one. I got to say this is much better than my previous one. It can go burned in hell. With further a do. Enjoy chatper 8. Pls pm me if you guys have ideas. I will mention You of course.
---------------------------------------------------------
*Yang pov*

Ruby:" I'm going to talk to mom"

Oh dear.  She only do this if she was really upset. If I see weiss again I'm going to punch the shit out of her!

Blake:" talking to her mom? "

I turned behind and saw a curious Blake.

" yes. If you have realised Ruby have two instrument cases. "

Blake:" and I guess one of them belong to someone really special? "

I nodded and sat next to Blake who touched my hand, giving me a very warm smile. Oh my god that beautiful smile.

" yes. It belong to my step mother which is Ruby's mother summer rose. She pass away during a mission when Ruby is 5 while I'm 7. That instrument is the only thing left from her mother. So when she is sad or angry she just play it.  In a way of talking to her. She told me when she play the violin she felt that her mother is around her listening to her playing like who she was young and used to listen to her mother playing the violin. "

Blake nodded then she looked down wanting to say something but hesitanted.

" yes Blakey?"

Blake:" I was curious.  How is your way of talking to your mother. Your real mother I mean. "

I lied on Blake's bed using my forearm as a pillow.

"my real mother left when I'm very young so Summer is like my real mother. I don't really talk to her that much like how Ruby would. If I get sad or angry I just look at Ruby. She is a spitting image of Summer. So in a way I wouldn't never forget her. Every time I looked at Ruby I tell myself I will protect her and love her like how summer did to me. So... Ya... "

I ended awkwardly. I used to not like talking about Summer as it was a touchy subject. I didn't know why. Maybe the effort to explain? I didn't know.

Blake:" I think summer will be really proud and Ruby can feel your love. You are really a great sister. "

I looked at her smiling.

Blake:" come on get up. We still need to find a song for us to our assignment."

I grunted with displease.

"what a way to spolie the mood Blakey"

*Blake pov*

I looked through my scroll for a potential song we could cover. We had been on it for an hour now as we been arguing what songs to play. We couldn't agree on a song. She sometimes picked too rock that Weiss or I couldn't play. I sometimes picked too classical that Ruby and Yang couldn't play. Yang stopped searching as she got worried for Ruby again.  Even though this time yang made sure that Ruby had a map of the school so she wouldn't get lost. But she was still worried well not as worried as she was in the ruins maybe since there wouldn't be Grimm.

I looked at Yang who was tapping  melody on the table. I thought back to our little conversation. Yang had a big heart and would put other people's feelings first over hers. More and more she reminded me of
Somebody I used to know. An idea sparked. I hurried type on my scroll and blasted the song that caused Yang to turn around and stop her drumming.