Chapter 20:The human and faunes war part 5,Enabler to the rescue!

An: hello. I have fun writing this  chapter. Maybe because there is so many action!!! The most fun I have is looking for the chapter pic. It actually look so good. Look at those woman! Beautiful!  Anyways it will be a long chapter so get ready!
---------------------------------------------------------
*Ruby pov*

Continue sprinting with my semblance leaving a trial of roses that will fainted away after awhile.  'stupid Yang... Stupid Weiss.... Stupid Blake...  And... And-'

*CRASH*

I had apparently crash into someone. I Sat up seeing Beowolves running around.

"why is there Beowolves....?"

Unknown female voice:" what Beowolf?  I detected zero Grimm. "

'....? What? '

I looked down as that where the voice was coming from.  I saw a orange hair that curve at the end of her hair girl. She had green eyes and a pink bow on the right side of her hair that reminded me of Blake. I rubbed my head as I was still having a headache. Then suddenly I realised something. I looked down again.

Unknown woman:" Salutation! I'm Penny! Nice to meet you!"

I hurried stand up and bow down. I realized I was still sitting on this girl.

"sorry sorry sorry sorry!  Are you hurt any where?? "

Penny:" I am incapable of feeling pain. I mean! Yes I'm fine! "

I stood up straight and looked confuse at this girl. Penny was still lying on the floor as she spoke to me. I scratched my head with confused. ' that's weird... But I shouldn't say that .I'm weird too!'

" Do.... Do you want to get up from the floor? "

She looked around before looking back at me.

Penny:" yes.  Yes I do. "

Once she said that, she flipped herself up. Brushing the dust off her skirt then she saluted to me,smiling happily.

Penny:" salutation! I'm Penny! Nice to meet you! "

"You say that already. "

Penny thought for awhile almost liked she was processing. Then she smiled again. ' she is really cheerful. ' I would like to talk more but I needed to find Blake and Not get lost.

Penny:" why yes, I did. "

" well then I got to go. bye friend. Take care! "

I decided to walk because I didn't want to waste any aura. I waved good bye to Penny and when I turned around Penny was right in front of my face, scaring me.

"what in the cookie world! You gave me a heart attack! "

Penny:" what did you call me? "

' what I call her?  Did I say something bad? I didn't remember  saying anything bad or offensive!? ' 

"... Um...  What did I say? "

Penny:" you call me friend? Am I your friend?"

"..yeah... Why not?"

Penny jumpped happily and held both my hand liked how Weiss would do. '...oh...weiss... '

Penny:" so will we get to paint our nails and talk about blonde hair guys??"

I couldn't have to laugh. She reminded me of Weiss when she said it during the first week of school making Jaune fell in love with her. I nodded, smiling at her as I held her hand too.