Chapter 36: The Battle of the bands part 2, Cinder's revenge.

An: hi guys. Warning. It will be an awkward chapter! 
---------------------------------------------------------
*one day before the incident*

*Weiss pov*

Mr opzin was right. It was possible to make a music video In a week. We managed to get it done in four days. Which allowed us to have fun on the fifth day. We played in the lake and in the forest. Last but not least we all visited Ruby's mother at the cliff. I must said it was beautiful. The cliff over see the forest. We all sat there and watched the sun set. Today on the sixth day we decided to go back and submit our Video one day before the date line. I was sitting next to Blake on the couch as Mr Xiao Long prepared breakfast with Yang. Mr Xiao Long had taken good care of us like we were his daughter.

Tai Xiao Long and Yang:" Breakfast is Serve!"

English breakfast was placed on the table. Just then Ruby speed down leaving a trial of roses.

Ruby:" FOOD! "

Yang:" haha done packing? "

Ruby:" Yup! "

She said that as she munch on bacon. We joined them as well. After breakfast we headedto the air port and get on the air ship. Once we reached there we placed our things in our dorm.

*Ruby pov*

Holding the thumb drive tightly in my hand I was afraid might lost it. I couldn't lost it. It was four days of our hard work. I was please at how it turned out and what's more we could actually complete it in four days. After putting my things in my dorm. I headed straight to the laptop where we would save our music videos in. Once we saved our music video it will be locked and could only be open by Mr opzin or Mr Williams as they were the only ones who knew how. I went to save my team RWBY music video and smiled happily to myself. Unknowing someone was hiding in the shadows.

*next day*

Every team gathered in front of the school. Mr Williams was holding the laptop.

Jeff Williams:" I will be naming the teams that have submit their music video. "

Then Mr Williams said out each team. I thought our team name would be called first because I thought we submitted it first. ' hmm I guess other teams finished earlier than us' After awhile of Team name calling, I started to panic as our team hadn't get call.

Jeff Williams:" ....team JNPR and team CENM. That all the team that have submitted. The rest not being called please submit before 6 today. "

" wait Mr Williams!  Team RWBY have submitted our music video yesterday! "

Yang:" Yeah!  Why is our team Not called ?"

Mr Williams stared at us.

Jeff Williams :" all of you are dismissed. Come here team RWBY to check it yourself. "

We all went to him and we checked. Indeed our team was not in here. Mr Williams must have seen our shock faces and closed the laptop.

Jeff Williams:" as you see. There isnt your name here. I hope you could pass up by today on 6. I would like to see your work. "

Once he said that he walked away.

Weiss:" What is the meaning of this Ruby! Didn't you go save it!? "

" I did!  I swear!"

Cinder:" well... Did you really save it Ruby? "

We turned around and saw team CENM was still here. Cinder walked up towards me and grinned evily. Yang eyes turned red with rage.