chapter 10:Our moment part 1,The make up

An: sheyshey2503 thank you for voting!! I went in and saw a spam vote. You really make my day. Anyways. I will stop writing for awhile cuz I will be reading Blake x yang's story cuz I have no idea how to write them. As I only read Ruby x Weiss fanfic. I love them more than Blake x yang. So Ya. Thank you guys for supporting me.
---------------------------------------------------------
*Weiss pov*

Mr Williams stood up, picking up his book with one hand while the other hand was on his hip.

Jeff:" alright detention is over. Pack up and I hope I don't see you again. Especially you Miss Schnee. "

I stood up and packed my bag igorning the other studnets' whispers. I mean was it that shocking I got into detention? I thought about it for awhile while packing. I guess so. I swing my bag over on right shoulder and walked out. It was late afternoon maybe I should get some dinner early today before heading to back the dorm.

Ruby:" WEISSSS!!!!"

Was that Ruby? Before I could turn  around and confirm it was her as the voice was coming from behind me, I felt a body crashed to my back. I coughed as the air from my lungs got knocked out. At the corner of my eyes I saw a few rose petals falling, floating in the air. Yup that was Ruby.

"RUBY WHY YOU KEEP DOING THIS!  I NEED MY SPINE YOU DOLT!!!! "

Ruby:" I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYY!!!! "

She wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her head on my shoulder slightly. I turned my head slightly to looked at her. I instantly regretted it as she gave me those puppy eyes of hers. I looked away blushing slightly.

"...f...f....Fine.. I forgive you Ruby... "

Ruby:" yeah!!! Bestie follow me! "

Ruby removed her hands from my waist and grabbed my hand, pulling me with her. I decided to follow her because there was no way I could get out of this. She can be.... Very convincing.

" I'm not your bestie. "

Ruby turned around and sticked out her tongue with her eyes close before turning infront. Due to our shouting, we acutally attracted the attention of the surrounding students but it was not like I mind about it. I was always in the center of attention as a singer and the heriess of the Schnee's dust company.

*in the garden*

I was not surprised that Ruby would bring me here. For some reason, it was like our hang out. Not alot of studnets, well almost none of the students came here. I was surprised by what Ruby had prepared for me or maybe us. On the table had a tea set that looked really familiar, a slice of strawberry shortcake I assumed it was for me and another place filled with cookies that was of course for this Cookie lover dolt who was currently looking at me. Ruby pulled back a chair.

Ruby:" have a sit my lady. "

I looked, raising my eyebrow with confused and curious but sat down anyways. Ruby placed a cup on near me and poured something brown.  It smelled like coffee.

Ruby:" one sugar cube my lady? "

My eyes widen. I realised what she was doing now. She was trying to act like a butler but the reason behind all this, still unknown. Well then if she wanted to act then I would act with her.

"Yes Ruby. "

She put one in my cup. I stired my cup slowly for awhile before I drinking it. At the corner of my eyes, I looked at Ruby who was standing there with her hands behind her back waiting for me patiently. She was still wearing the clothing from music class. I realised something. She was actually sweating. I saw a bead of sweat running down her neck to her....  OK I am going to stop staring as Ruby was looking at me weirdly.