chatper 7: Team Rwby part 2,fighting for our lives part 2

An: OK I take forever. I'm sorry. I really really didn't know how to continue. I only think at the beginning I don't know how to end it or what happened in the middle. So I may or may not take a week to write and think before I publish the chatper pls bare with me a little. Without the further a do. Enjoy reading.
---------------------------------------------------------
*Opzin pov*

I was watching an online stream of the test I set for the new studnets in my office.  I casualy sipping my tea when Glynda Goodwitch came to my desk.

Glynda:" Finally the last two student have found their partners"

" who are those two students? "

Glynda:" Weiss Schnee and Ruby Rose.  Miss Schnee would have found a partner sooner while Miss Rose was.... Lost. "

" and was found by Miss Schnee. It was as if Mrs Schnee wanted to parnter with Miss Rose."

I sipped my tea and my eyes widen with shock and surprise at what I saw.

Glynda:" apparently so"

" oh? "

I put down my cup.

"Miss Rose and Miss Schnee work so well together. Miss Rose manged to lead a bunch of studnets and they decided to follow her even though they don't know each other. Miss Rose is a Nature leader and not only that she is a very good fighter. The incident on the roof is just an ice berg of her potential. "

I tapped the table with interests.

" She might just end up like her mother. "

*third person pov*

Pyhrra lifted her shield to defend herself from the golden stinger that was about to strike her. Ren used that opportunity to grab it's stinger and fired it till it was removed from its tail then Ren jumpped off. The stinger dropped on its head because of that It swing its claw with anger. Ren could have get hit if Janue didn't stand in front of him and defend them with his shield.

Janue:" Nora,Smash! "

Nora:" got it! Pyhrra head up! "

Pyhrra lifted her shield above her head. Nora jumpped on it then pyhrra pushed her up while Nora blasted herself up higher. She lifted her hammer above her head and slammed down hard on the gold stinger which pierced through its head. They stood together panting,watching Ruby, weis, yang and Blake fighted the nevermore.

Ruby fired her sniper to reach the Nevermore and slashed it's Grimm mask but didn't really hurt it. The nevermore learned it's previous mistake of letting Ruby ride it. It swing its head to shake Ruby off. Ruby fell but got caught bride style by Weiss who jumpped on multiple white Glyphs to reach Ruby. Once they landed on the ground, Weiss drop Ruby onto the floor. Ruby rubbed her butt with pain as she stood up.

Weiss:" you dolt you don't just jump into battle. Do you want to kill yourself? "

Ruby:" I'm sorry princess. Well let's hit it with everything we got. "

She said that as the nevermore fly towards them.  Yang, Blake,Ruby and Weiss fired at it. Blake, Ruby and Weiss dodged away to the side when The nevermore its too close for comfort but Yang didn't leave. Yang jump into the open beak, using her left hand to keep the beak open as she shot her right hand shot gun gauntlents Ember celica into its mouth.

Yang:" I hope you like the taste of bullets cuz your going to have a full meal of bullets!!!!!!! "

Yang Looked behind her and realising that were they heading to the cliff again so she jumpped off the mouth of the Nevermore.