chapter 2: first day of school part 2, someone familiar

An:hello~ here is chatper two. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------
*Ruby pov*

I walked around at the entrance of the Academy.

"is it that way to the school hall? Or that way?? "

I scratched my head with my free hand, not knowing the direction to the school hall and sighed. I wished Yang didn't left me.... I know she do that so I could socialise with people but I don't think I could do it. One, I'm antisocial. Two, everyone here was older than me! How was I supposed to socialise with them!?? I walked in a random direction, trusting my gut that was filled with cookies from breakfast.

I came to beacon for three reason. One,to follow my mother's foot step to be the best huntress and musician who spread joy while protecting people in need. Two, yang was attending it. Three and the main reason why i even came here was to keep the promise that I made together with my childhood friend who I was in love with since young. The promise was to go to the best academy in the four kingdoms which was beacon of course. Though I knew it will be one in a million chance that i could find her but I still wanted to go.

"and now I am lost for the first day!"

Thinking the last part out loud. Suddenly I remembered something when I said that last line.

---Flashback---

It was snowing. I was sitting on the snow, under a tree and hugging my knees with my hood of my cape down as I cry. I got lost as I went out of the house to pick white roses with faint blue tip that only bloom during the winter thus it's name winter rose. I wanted to put them at my mother's tomb but now I got myself lost... Yang would be worry sick... I heard footsteps and started to panic but I calmed down when they spoke.

Unknown female child: "oh! There you are! "

I looked up,seeing a girl with white hair. I couldn't see her face. It was blurry due to my tears.

White hair girl:" don't cry... come on your sister is finding you. "

She stenched out her hand I nodded ,taking her hand and she leaded me to my sister. The back of her white sweater there was a blue snow flake.

White hair girl:" you dolt. How can you get lost so easily? "

---end of flashback---

My trails of thoughts was interrupted as I tripped on something on the ground and crashed into tons of luggages. I growled in pain as I tried to pick myself. I sat up surrounding by luggages. I rubbed my head as it got hurt when I crashed into these head first.

"....ow... "

I heard heels hitting on the ground and stopped infront of me.

Unknown female voice:" you dolt. Did you not see where are you going!? "

For some reason in the process of falling, the hood of my hoodie dropped down covering my eyes. Which was a good thing because I was too afraid to look at her as she sounded really really scary.

"I... I'm sorry... I was lost and deep in thought! I don't know where is the school hall and my sister supose to lead me but she left me alone- hey! "

She pulled my hood downwards more. I wanted to grabbed her hand but she pulled up my hood to uncover my eyes. I looked up and saw the most beautiful thing In my life. She was standing there watching me, holding her instrument case that looked like it for a violin. She had white hair that in tie into a side ponytail with a sliver crown on it. Her cold yet warm blue eye that seem to glow because of her pale skin. She was wearing a white jacket that have fur at the tip of sleeve and at her collar which was unzipped showing a sleeveless black shirt underneath it. She was wearing a white skirt that fainted blue at the tip of it. Last but not least her white heels. Even the scar of her left eye still made her beautiful.