Chapter 27: The Combat Tournament part 1 Team RWBY Vs Team CENM part 2

An: hello again. Here is the action. Hope you like it!
---------------------------------------------------------
*Third person pov*

*At Yang side*

Yang crossed hands with Mercury who skillfuly defected each blow. Mercury stayed on defense and didn't make a effort to hit Yang. Yang blasted him with her shotgun that causing Mercury to dodge back. Yang continued to fire at Mercury but each shot was missed as Mercury dodged them. Mercury charged forward and jumpped and did a round house kick but it was meet with Yang's fist that made a large Bang, the impact caused the building to fall down. Mercury jumpped back and lanched a kick in the air but Yang sided step to dodge the kick. Yang spinned around to defect another kick from Mercury. Then they both exchanged blows again. Mercury shot from his boot to move away from Yang before shooting again when he jumpped upward. He then Slammed his foot down which was block by Yang. He jumpped off and did a spin in the air before kneeing down to dodge a shot from Yang. He jumpped up and did a flip kick and hit Yang underneath her chin that cause her to flip. But she recovered quickly. She blasted herself forward. They crossed hands again before Mercury Tripped her. As she fell he kneed Yang in the Face. Causing her to fly in the air slightly. He was about to end her when suddenly someone shouted and distracted him.

Ruby:" POLLINATION! "

Mercury turned his head around towards the direction of Ruby's voice. Yang charged at him Mercury saw it but it was too late to dodge. Yang bended low, shoulder infront of her, hands tugged in as she crashed into Mercury with such a force he swear his aura had become half. The buzzer buzzed

Doctor Oobleck:" A teammate from Team CENM got eliminated by knock out! Now it's four verse three! "

*At Weiss side*

Weiss summoned a few white glyphs behind her that turned blue before shooting ice spikes at Cinder. She dodged some and defected some with her blades. Weiss charged forward with one finger sliding on the blade upwards. Cinder slammed her right blade down but was block by a wind shield. Weiss relased the wind shield causing Cinder to fall downward due to her motion. Weiss brought her rapier close to her and thrust forward. Cinder thrusted the right blade on to ground and lifted the left blade to defect Weiss's thrust. Cinder jumpped back dragging the right blade that was in the ground causing dirt and dust to fly. She left the blade in the ground and lifted her right hand, the ring on her finger glowed. The dust and dirt turned into red glass shards. Weiss's eye widen with shock. Cinder launched lots of shards at Weiss. Weiss thrusted her rapier into the ground and summoned a huge ice wall to block all the shards. Cinder used that opportunity when Weiss was distracted. Cinder pulled out her right blade and ran around the wall. As she ran, combined two of her blades together to make a bow. She threw fire dust in power form in the air and made three arrows. She aimed at Weiss with a smile on her face she shot around Weiss in a shape of a triangle. Weiss looked down and looked shock when she saw the arrows glowing. She summoned a white glyph underneath her and jumpped up, dodging away from the blast one second before. Weiss spinned and faced downwards. She summoned another glyph and kneed down on it in mid air before pushing herself downwards. She thrusted down on Cinder but Cinder blocked it with her bow. The impact caused a huge bang and causing the the trees to move Abit. Cinder moved her bow that Caused Weiss to push herself away from Cinder but She was one second late.  Cinder kicked Weiss in the stomach and she flew away, hitting a tree that a little crack due to the impact. Cinder raised her bow above the one third aura Weiss.

Cinder:" Where are your friends now?"

Ruby:" POLLINATION!"

Cinder looked towards the direction of the voice with confused. A buzz was sounded.