Chapter 35: The battle of the Bands part 1,The first rule.

An: heyy I would like for you guys to take note. The clothes Team RWBY will be similar/ same as the cover pic of this chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------
*Ruby pov*

Today was the day! First of October when the battle of the bands had Officialy began. So exciting! I couldn't wait to win this whole vylt festival! I know my team could do it! In order to win the whole vylt festival we have to win both events. Pretty straight forward. There was years acutally most years that Two separate team won the vylt festival as one take one win from one of the events. This year's festival I wanted my team to bag the win!

I looked at myself at the full mirror on my closet. I was wearing a red and black flowery dress decorated with rose and a small black underneath red cape with a cross pin on it. I wore a black knee length boots. I had a black mini hat with red Devil wing pin on top of my head. I Clipped the snowflake hair pin on my bangs. Last but not least my red triangle scarf with RWBY printed in white on my right arm. 'I look fancy! ' then I  looked over my team mates.

" are you guys ready!? "

All of them:" Yeah! "

Yang was wearing a yellow bikini with a orange Heart shape flame on her left chest. Over it was a light brown chest length vest. She wore a dark brown skirt and above ankle length boot. She also wore a yellow collar with a small cross danging. She wore a black and orange fingerless glove. Last but not least her yellow triangle scarf with RWBY printed in black tied on her right arm.  Both of our cross accessory were given by uncle Qrow! He thought it was a neat touch for us sisters.

Blake was wearing a grey baggy shirt with her black flame symbol the center that slant Towards the left. She had a purple scarf on her neck. She wore black shorts with a purple belt and purple converse shoes. She had black wrist band on both her wrist. Last but not least a black triangle scarf with RWBY printed in yellow tie on her right arm and of course her black bow to cover her cat ears. 

Last but not least my beautiful Weiss. She was wearing one piece white dress with a hole on her chest and heels. There was light blue snow flake like desgin lances on it to cover her cleavage. She wore light blue hand gloves that was till her elbow. Her hair was tie side way ponytail as always with a rose design pin to hold the ponytail.  I brought that for her. Last but not least a white scarf with RWBY printed in red tie on her right arm.

I couldn't help to smile at our team beautifulness. We went shopping for our new clothes that we were wearing right now. We spent the almost the whole day there but it was worth it. I loved how it turned out.

Weiss:" thanks for the rose hair pin Ruby. It looked really nice on me, does it? "

Yang:" it's looked like Ruby is on your head! "

Yang winked while Weiss just looked confuse. Blake smack the back of her girlfriend's head before sighing.

Blake:" she means it looked good. "

Yang:" You look stunning!"

Yang wrapped her arms around Blake's shoulder and kissed in her cat ears.

Blake:" Stop it Yang..."

She smiled shyly. I focus on Weiss.

" I'm glad you liked it! Weiss "

Weiss smiled, looking at the snowflake hair pin on my bangs.

Weiss:" it looked good on you. "

Weiss and I looked at each other for awhile. ' Wow... My princess looked like a real princess... ' before Yang wrapped her arms around our shoulders that break our staring.