Chapter 39:The vytal festival dance! Part 1: All I wish is for you to be mine.

An: Hello. I know it's not Ruby's birthday but it's all part of the plot!
---------------------------------------------------------
*Ruby pov*

" Oo Oo!  How about that one Weiss! We could be the duel detective. "

I said that and pointed a the detective clothes as I hugged Weiss's arms. Weiss slowly removed my hand.

Weiss:" no I would not dress as that and personal space dolt! "

Hurried let go of her and rubbed my red tip of my black hair.

"Right!  Sorry! "

Weiss crossed her arms and walked to another shelf of the shop. While I looked down sadly. We were shopping for our Halloween costumes. The vytal festival dance fall on Halloween thus the school decided to make it a Halloween theme Dance! I was force back to reality when I heard Weiss laughed at something Sun and Neptune were doing. I hugged myself. Ever since the final round of the battle of the bands Weiss had been distance with me. She didn't like me close or hardly talked to me which hurted me. I wonder if was related what we talked about two night ago. 

---Flash back---

We were walking home after a party at junior places. Everyone was happy and talking expect for one Person. Weiss. She was walking beside me and was so in thought that she nearly hit a pole if I didn't pulled her her away from it.

" Weiss are you alright? "

Weiss wanted to open their mouth to speak but close. After awhile of thinking she spoke.

Weiss:" .... That song. you made it for your crush right? "

'why is she asking me this? ' When i didn't answer her she stopped walking causing me to stop as well as I was holding her hand. Weiss looked down so I couldn't see her face.

Weiss:" It was make for your crush was it? "

"...Y.. Yeah. "

Weiss:" Do we know your crush? "

When she said that line she looked into my eyes causing me to blush. At that moment I wanted to kiss on the spot. I wanted to brush my hand on her pale white skin. How the scatter moon light shined on her was so beautiful. I wanted to confess my love right here and right now. The mood was already set. Then I saw Neptune at the corner of my eye. ' oh yeah. She is in love with Neptune. ' 

" ... Yeah that song both song to be exact is for my crush. A slient confession because I do not dare to say it out loud. I hope that person can hear it. "

Weiss looked at me for awhile before speaking Again.  ' Weiss is staring again.. '

Weiss:" Do we know your crush?  Are they among us? "

" ... Y... Yeah. "

Weiss:" I see.  "

Weiss let go of my hand and walked ahead by herself. I hurried followed her and was about to grab her hand but she dodged it. She continued walking leaving me behind.

"Weiss? "

---End of Flashback---

Yang hugged me from behind and messed up my hair. Normally I would mind but I was too upset to mind.

Yang:" little Sis you OK? "

".... No... "

Yang:" About Weiss?"