Chapter 38: The battle of the bands part 4, Ruby's solo.

An: Yup another one! I'm on the roll!
---------------------------------------------------------
*Ruby pov*

*the next day of the second round of the battle of the bands*

Team JNPR, SSSN, CVFY and us managed to get to the next round. Coco came towards me and rubbed my head causing my hair to be in a mess.

Coco:" Good work kiddo! Your yesterday performance was a bomb! Damn! "

Sun:" Yeah! It was amazing as always! "

Sun head locked me.

" Hehe thanks Coco and Sun! Sun let me gooo!"

Sun let go of me smiling sheepishly. Team CVFY Manged to get the 4th place while team JNPR got 5th place, team SSSN got 3rd place.

Coco:" don't laid back so soon. Team CVFY will beat you. "

" I'm looking forward to the challenge! "

Mr Williams came in view. The sceen started to randomise the rules again. The final rule that would determine if team Rwby would win. The rule were shown on the screen.

Jeff Williams:" the final round rule is a self written song sang by each team's leader. "

Some cheered , some started to glum. I was among those who glummed . I didn't know how to write my own original songs. Well I did write before but I didn't think it was good. I started to stress out. ' if I can't write one well I will lose. It mean team Rwby will lose. I can't let that happen I have to prove to Cinder. ' I suddenly felt cold hands grabbed on mine. I looked over and the hand belonged to Weiss who smiled softly at me.

Weiss:" Am I seeing The great leader of Team RWBY panicking? "

" Yes of course! If I can't write a good song I can't beat Cinder. I never write a song before! "

Yang came up to me and smacked the back of my head. I rubbed the back of my head as I whined in pain.

"Yaaaaannggg~! Why you do that! "

Yang crossed her arms before staring at me.

Yang:" Ruby you have a talent. You can create great melody for any lyrics in a short amount of time. Remember the song I wrote for Blake. Bumblebee. I wouldn't have created the melody without your help! "

Weiss:" some songs are created from melody then the lyrics. But first we need to think what genre You wanted to play then the instrument. There is alot more. We better head to our dorm to talk more. "

" your guys will help me? "

Blake:" of course. They only say you have to perform alone but they didn't say that we couldn't help you. "

"Aww you guys!!! Group hugggggggg!!! "

*Time skip*

*One week later*

I manged to write a song with the help of my friends. I hadn't told them the end product of the song. I was going to surpire then especially Weiss. I wanted to sing the other song that I made at first but decided not too. It felt too... I didnt know how to explain I guess the first song I made was all about Weiss which was liked a confession song liked what Yang did. while the second song I made have my friends and Weiss in it but still mostly Weiss. So I won't used that song. I was not ready to confess. 'Baby steps Ruby Rose baby steps' I was planning to sing that song during the vytal festival dance! By then I am more than Ready