Chapter 16: The Humams and Faunes war part 1, Blake's thoughts

An: Heyyyy looks familiar?  Cuz it's a reference from the Rwby itself. I realise there isnt much Blake and Yang moments or their pov Soooo the idea that I actually have meet my needs. Lol!  Anyways. At the end of each chapter I will put songs and ask for votes. The most votes win and the song that won will be used in the next chatper! Or you can request one depends ~ But not this chapter. Not yet. I will tell you guys! XanimeholicX Thks to my new editor. Less job for me ~
---------------------------------------------------------
*Ruby pov*

" hello there have you see my friend she is about this tall. Black long hair wearing a purple sweater and black jeans. And have a black bow on her head. No?  You didn't see her?  Oh alright thank you. "

I used my hand to show Blake's height and when the person I was asking said they didn't see her I bowed as a thank before walking back to Yang and Weiss who were just standing by a lamp pole.

" guys you know this will be much faster if you two help me. "

Yang:" Why bother?  She might have leave again "

Weiss:" Even if she didn't leave yet, she will come back on her own. Being part of the white fang have already train her well so we dont have to worry and look for her.  "

Yang:" do you want to go to dreaming cloubs cafe?"

Weiss:" for once none of your ideas are stupid. Let's go. Ruby are you I'm coming?"

She asked that when I didn't follow them. Yang walked towards me and placed her hand on my shoulder but I shurged it off.

" it's fine I will look for her myself. "

I used my semblance and ran away from them igorning their call. ' how did we got in this mess?'

*Two days ago*

*Ruby pov*

Professor Oobleck:" Alright class. I have an assignment that I want you guys to do. So do you guys want to do it solo or as a group? "

Once he said that he sipped his coffee. 'oooo I want to do it group. It will make things easier! And it's been awhile we did anything togther!' The last time was during the first mission which was feel like years ago but it was a month. ' and it was fun ~ I have never seen Weiss so....  What's the word? ' I looked over at Weiss who was currently looking through the history book. I smiled happily. ' so relax. '

Professor Oobleck:" I heard some say solo some say group. Let's put it to a vote. "

Then he sipped again while collecting the votes. ' I swear this guy have coffee addiction' After awhile, the broad that showed the votes clearly shows doing the assignment as a group win greatly. Weiss cursed under her breath as she was one of those who voted for solo. I giggled softly but apparently it was loud enough for Weiss to hear as she glared at me.

Weiss:" I'm going to make sure you guys will do this assignment. Especially you and Yang. "

She stared at both Yang and I. Yang swing a hand away like brushing off Weiss's comment.

Yang:" don't worry ice queen we will do it. "

Weiss:" stop calling me ice queen! "

" I promise Weiss I will help!"

Weiss smiled at me before looking at Professor Oobleck who was shouting for our attention.

Professor Oobleck: "alright alright listen up and listen clear what I am going to say will be your assignment. Turn to page 192 The war of Faunes and humans"