Chapter 28: The combat tournament part 2, Team SSSN Vs Team RWBY

An: hello I'm back im alive. I was so lazy the pass few days and when I finally started writing. I feel the need to write again. I have alot of fun in this. Talk more later. Enjoy reading.
---------------------------------------------------------
*Weiss pov*

After a week of resting from our previous match. Now it was our turn. This time our match were placed in middle instead of the last. So basically there was more matches behind. For the second round we would be fighting against Team SSSN well Sun and Neptune to be exact. Neptune was checking his weapon liked what Ruby was doing now. 'But I think I prefer red... ' before I could understand what was I thinking. Sun came to sit with me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiling goofly.

Sun:" I still can't believe we still could verse You guys!  I mean we would sooner or later. After we are aiming to win the vylt festival! "

Neptune:" Sun is just disappointed that he might be versing with one of you girls instead of the whole team. "

Sun rubbed his cheek against mine. At the corner of my eyes I could see Ruby clenching to her Weapon hard, looking slightly pissed. Cheek rubbing was our thing. Our friendship thing. Maybe that why she seem slightly angry. But not as Angry as she was towards Cinder last week. That was scary, I didn't know Ruby was capable of being truly mad

Sun:" I can't helped it! I really wanna challage them! "

" OK Sun. Personal space please. "

I pushed his cheek away and he obediencely moved away. Suddenly the announcement was played.

Announcement:" Team RWBY and Team SSSN please enter the arena. "

We all stood up upon hearing the announcement. Neptune came up to me and kissed my forehead. I was stunned at his action. After he moved away I didn't dare to move a inch. Neptune gave his signature smiled as I felt the heat going to my cheek.

Neptune:" good luck snow angel. Don't think that I will go easy on you. "

Sun:" Yeah!  You better give us your 100 percent!! Princess! You too Ruby. "

They walked towards the entrance of the arena. I would continue standing there if Ruby didn't grab my hand and pulled me along. I looked over to Ruby who to my surprise was a little sad. 'Why is she though? '

*Ruby pov*

I hurried dragged Weiss away who had turned into a statue because of Neptune. All the fluzzy and weird feelings was coming out again in a less nicer way. When I saw my best friend getting kissed on the forehead like how I would, just made me feel unexplainable things. I meant maybe because he was a boy. OK I wasn't that bad when Sun was all close and everything. I kinda got used to it. But Neptune was different. I just felt different about him. Maybe the way Weiss acted around Neptune. All shy and red. Blake said it could because she might have a crush on him. I stopped near the entrance of the arena.

" Weiss? "

Weiss:" yes Ruby? "

"... Do... Do you have a crush on Neptune ?"

I looked at Weiss who was blushing hard. She looked away shyly before looking at me mad.

Weiss:" W.. What give you that idea!  I'm not who say I am! "

" You blushing say otherwise Weiss. "

Weiss looked away again before looking down.

Weiss:" ....M....Maybe I am.."