chapter 15:First mission part 2,Bringing Smiles.

*Weiss pov*

We were at the entrance of the Alexia village. Thanks god I was the one holding the map or else we might be lost if Ruby would to guide us. The next thing that hit me was a strong sense of lemon. Yang smirked and laughed slightly. ' oh no. She is going to pun'

" Yang don't you dare! "

Yang:" some things smell lemony( fishy )here! "

Ruby couldn't help to laugh at that bad pun. Blake smiled at her parnter. I grunted. 'oh my god Yang... ' We entered the village meeting sad looking villagers. We went to the inn to rent some rooms for us. Thanks god there was a room with four beds. Once we were in our room. Ruby spoke.

Ruby:" guys...  I was thinking. Did You guys realised that this village is filled with sad people?"

Blake:" yes I think we all have. I heard it is because business is bad. Their plantation have been destroyed expect the lemon tree. "

Yang sat cross legged.

Yang:" oh?  It is that the tree we were resting? "

I suddenly remembered the tree in the middle of the field. ' it was a lemon tree!' suddenly someone was knocking on our door. Ruby opened it and revealed the inn keeper. She was carrying four trays of food stake on top of one another.

Inn Keeper:" Hello, girls. Are you girls hungry? I heard from the mayor that four huntress in training will be clearing out the Grimm around the village. I just assume is you four since your the only huntress I saw who fit the description. This will be on the house. In a way of my part of saying thank you. "

Ruby took the tray from her and pass out each tray to us. We all take a bite and to my surprise it tasted pretty good. Ruby eyes sparked.

Yang:" oh my god miss inn keeper this is Sooooo good! "

Ruby:" what is your secret ingredient?!"

I looked at them distasteful as they were eating so ungratefully. Blake grinned at them. The Inn keeper laughed

Inn keeper:" well thank you girls, you all flatter me too much. Well the secret ingredient is lemon. After all that what we have the most. Since the destroy of the plantation...."

Yang:" that lemon tree is one heck tree! To manage to survive the Grimm attack. "

Inn keeper:" legend says a fierce warrior was bury underneath it. So the tree will never fall as the undying soul of that warrior till live. "

"Is that warrior called Alexia flame? "

Inn keeper:" yes indeed!  Our village was renamed after her. How did you know?"

" I did a little research. Alexia Flame was this village hero. Fighting any grimms that enter the town. Apparently her favourite food is lemon. That's why she was bury under one. "

Ruby looked at me with amaze. I couldn't help to smile with pleasure. I guessed me deciding to do a little research on this village in the process of losing sleep paid off. Yang wanted to burst into laughter while Blake continued eating.

Ruby:" oooo that cool!! "

Yang:" I bet she looked sour! "

Inn keeper laughed to Yang's comment then sighed sadly looking down.

Inn keeper:" maybe maybe. We all looked sour now. "

Inn keeper looked up and rubbed the back of her neck smiling sheepishly.