Chapter 9: together as a team part 2, The covers.

An: Hiiiiii back again. I was planning to make this a short one but. Well it have 2300 plus words not including my notes. Anyways I might make this a 20 plus chatper book?  Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on the ideas that is poping in my mind. Without a further a do. Enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------
*one week later*

*in the music room*

*Weiss pov*

Jeff: "Thank you Team CRDL that's was.... Loud. "

Cardin smirked happily at his team's cover. I wouldn't be. It was loud and noisy. That was why I didn't like rock music. A week ago I didn't approve the song but after Ruby's convincing, I agreed. Though it said its a rock verison. It was not really that rock liked heavy metal liked what team CRDL haf cover. I barely could hear any of the words. My poor ears...

I looked over at Ruby wearing her red sleeveless hoodie with a rose design on the corner of the hood and really short black shorts. I mean it was cover by her hoodie but I still find it short... She also wore her red converse shoe. Her right arm tied a red triangle scarf with RWBY printed on it in white. She was as excited as a puppy. We got to play last right after Team JPNR.  Another Team was playing.

I looked over to my other team mates. During assignment like this in music class. Our clothing also add into the marks. I guess it's a way to present ourself to the audiences.

Blake was wearing a black sleeve white shirt with black tight jean that have a purple flame symbol on her right thigh. She have black combat boots. Her right arm tied a black triangle scarf with RWBY printed in yellow.

Yang was...  Wearing pretty revealing clothing for my taste. Yang was wearing an yellow bikini with brown shorts. She had a chest length coat over her bikini. She wore a dark brown knee length boots with an orange scarf with her yellow heart flame symbol tied just above her left boots. She too had a yellow triangle scarf with RWBY printed in black tied on her right arm.

I was wearing a white dress that reached just above my knee over it was a navy blue long sleeve coat with my family symbol a white snow flake and black lances white knee length boot heels. I had the white coloured triangle Scarf with RWBY printed on it in red which was tied on my right arm as well. We all have matching scarf because Ruby. She wanted to tell other people we were a team. Cute idea. Show how bonded we are.

We had been practicing hard. Well mostly me I think.  I mean I think I work pretty hard. One, I do not sing this kind of songs often. Two,  I didn't want to be an laughing stock, many wished I would fail and I was not going to fall right now. Three and most importantly well I think it was important to me. Which was Ruby was counting on me. She had High hopes for me and had been very supportive. I enjoyed it and was happy though I acted that I find her annoying but it was not true and she knew it..... I think? I mean three days ago she forced me to go out with her so that I could have a break. Which was really thoughtful of her.

*Ruby pov*

I could barely sit still. I was half scared and half excited that was going to be our turn right after this team that was currently playing then team JPNR. I couldn't wait to show off Team RWBY strenght! But I was scared too because there were many good covers that just played.  Being played at the last we couldn't surpirse the audiences but it was fine, it was cool. Team RWBY will blew their socks off!

Everyone clapped half heartedly when the other team finished playing. Team JPNR got called out. Janue was playing a ukulele hmm I thought he played the acoustic guitar maybe he brough it, Pyhrra playing the guitar, Nora the drums and Ren on an electric keyboard. They were covering La da dee with Janue as the lead singer.