chapter 5: Team RWBY part 1, lost and founded

An: help I need a better tilte name.
---------------------------------------------------------
*Yang pov*

I paced back and forward, worrying my ass off as Ruby was not here.

Blake:" hey it's going to be alright. Maybe she is just slow"

I looked at Blake as if she was nuts. Well to be honest she was.

"you do know her semblance is speed right. Slow is not in her Dictionary. "

Blake:" I'm just suggesting! "

We were at a broken ruins. There was chess pieces that we have to pick up. That was our test to collect them and to defect the Guardian of the ruins? That old man opzin did not make sense. Because we did not see any guardian yet and Ruby. I knew she had no sense of directions so I thought maybe her partner would help her if she found one!

The test went liked this. We were shot off from a platform and the first person we setted our eyes on will become our partners for the four years we would be in Beacon Academy. I got Blake as my partner which was good. I liked Blake. She was cool and fun in her way and she had a beautiful smile...

I shaked my head to focus at more important stuff. There were seven here in the ruins. The guy who voimted in the airspace called Janue Arc was partnered with the all famous huntress/model red hair girl that was tied into a ponytail and have green eyes called Pyrrha Nikos. A black hair with a few strings of pink highlights and pink eyes named Lie Ren who was partnered with a orange short hair girl with light blue eyes named Nora Valkyrie. Weiss was the only person without a partner.

Weiss:" maybe I should looked for her...  She is my partner "

Nora:" huh? But You two never looked at each other yet. "

Weiss:" well she is the last person to be partners with and if there is others I think I would rather cut my eyes then to be pair with another person. "

Nora bended over laughing:" like Your other one? "

Ren:" NORA! "

Nora sticked out her tongue and then apologize to Weiss.

I didn't really paid attention to their little argument as I was just worry my ass off. My whole being was telling to go find her but my mind say I should let her be. I couldn't be there for her all the time. Weiss summoned her semblance which was Glyphs. She passed by me loud enough for me to hear before she disappered into the woods.

Weiss:" I'm going to find that dolt"

Pyrrha:" I have never see her so worry for someone before. Now that's interesting"

I turned around and looked at her with a curious looked.

"what you mean? "

*Ruby pov*

I hooked my Crescent Rose on a tree branch and swing a couple times before landing on the ground.

" what a rush!!!! "

I was really excited for day as I could use my crescent rose and showed everyone what I could do. Especially Mr Opzin. I didn't not want him to regret his Choice. To be honest, I prefered fighting Grimm than playing music because I liked to be alone. I mean due to my antisocial character, I couldn't play well in a band. So basically, when played my guitar or violin which is in secret, I played alone. Alright. Enough of wasting time. I made a small cut on the tree near me. 

"now I wouldn't get lost. "

Or so I thought.

*After about 30mins*