Chapter 32:The Completed promise part 2, Some problems coming up.

An: hi again.  I have to warn you. It might not be as good as other chapters because it's like a lead way to my next chapter. So yeah. But still I hope you enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------
*Weiss pov*

I felt myself waking up yet I didn't want to get out of the bed. I snuggled into my blanket more trying to go back to sleep. Due to the Vylt festival, school had Stop for the year. Because of this, it was the holidays for us. 'kinda... 'Because we still have to pratice for both events. The combat tournament and the battle of the bands but at least we could wake up at our own time.

Ruby:" Weiss.... Weisssss... "

I heard Ruby calling me softly from behind me and I felt my bed sink then some movement. I decided to igorne it and maybe Ruby might stop. 

Ruby:" Snow princess angel~"

Or maybe she won't. When being called by that I couldn't help to reply.  Without turning to look at her I spoke.

" yes Red cape dolt?"

Ruby:" morning.... "

Ruby snuggled on my neck as she wrap her one of her arm around my waist. I tensed up for a second before I recovered and held her hand that was on my waist for comfort. I don't mind it really. When we were kid we have sleep over but it was really rare. I did feel comfortable with Ruby sleeping next to me especially in this position. Because it gave me a sense of warm and coziness and safety.

" .... Morning Ruby. "

Ruby:"did you rest well? I hope I am not hurting you. "

"... No in fact I feel comfortable. "

Ruby tighten her grip which caused my face to heat up for no reason.

Ruby:" Weiss. Should we tell Yang and Blake about us? "

I was misleaded for one second and quickly realised she meant that we have found each other. The childhood friends we been looking for. But she seriously need to improve her way of speech because it would really confuse people.

" Sure maybe when they wake up. Ruby don't forget that we have a briefing about the battle of the bands with Mr Williams on 9am. "

I felt movement again, I think Ruby was grabbing her scroll to look at the time.

Ruby:" Yeah yeah...  I remember snow princess angel. We still have time it only... 8.46!?"

Everyone sprung up due to Ruby's out brust.

Ruby:" GET UP EVERYONE WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE. "

Yang stumbled out from her bed as Blake hissed and jumpped like a frighten cat just like Night did. (An: the Stray cat that Yang found). I had to close my eyes when Ruby suddenly changed in front of me 'DUST SHE HAVE A GREAT BODY. '

" RUBY DO NOT CHANGE IN. FRONT OF ME!"

I said that as rush her way to the bathroom. Ruby opened the door and actived her semblance right after she said this.

Ruby:" get up get change I will be back with breakfast!!! "

Just then Yang came out, hair not brushed and still looking sleepy. Blake hurried in and came out a few minutes later. Then it was my turn. When I came out , Ruby was already back with our breakfast. She then Passed our breakfast with a cookie in her mouth.

Ruby:" let's go team! Walk fast!!! "

Yang:" got it Sis!"

Yang yawned and stenched as we made our way to the music room. Blake looked like she was sleep walking. Yang scratched Blake's cat ears through the ribbon. Blake snuggled into her hand enjoying what Yang was doing then after a few second Blake hissed at her.