Chapter 18:The humans and faunes war part 3, The search, My promise

An: hello sorry I took so long. Abit hard to write this shit. And I need a better title. All hail the worst tilte namer(me) jokes aside enjoy reading.
---------------------------------------------------------
*Ruby pov*

Now it was lunch break and I was having difficulty eating. I looked at my left and right. My left side was sweating while my right side was freezing.  The reason was....  Yang who was on my left while Weiss was on my right were flaring their aura without them knowing. Yang was burning up as she was annoyed at me as I didn't let her skipped school to find Blake apparently I was wrong. Blake didn't come back in the morning so Yang wanted to search for her but I stopped her. One, I couldn't have her going detention again as She might get suspended if she continue going for detention. Two, I couldn't explain why two people of my team were not in class.  I had to lie that Blake was under the weather meaning sick to cover up her "run away" . While Weiss...  I think she was mad at Blake. I was not sure..

Team JPNR Looked at us with confused at the scene right in front of them.

Nora:" Soooo where is Blake? "

She said that, trying to break the tension in the air but failed miserably. They both stared at Nora with annoyed and rage that made her flinch. I hurried answer them before they could say anything that they shouldn't say.

" Blake is sick! She is resting or reading back in dorm. "

Pyhrra:" oh!  I wish she get well
soon. "

Weiss:" pfft.. More like im sick of tired of looking at her "

Team JPNR Looked at Weiss with a strange looked. Yang started to burned even hotter then stared at Weiss with a burning glare. Yang was like me, we stood up for our friends and Blake is her childhood friend Sooo....ya...

Yang:" What did you say princess!? "

Weiss returned a ice stared of her own.

Weiss:" I say-"

I hurried covered her mouth with my hand and I did that to Yang as well.

"Guys. That's enough. Please, not a single word..."

Strangely enough they didn't continue so I put down my hand trying not cry out in pain. My left hand was burning while my right hand was freezing because of their flaring aura.I passed them a cookie from my place and gave them each a smile.  My smile got bigger when Yang smiled at me,holding the cookie while Weiss just blushed lightly as she ate the cookie.

Yang:" Aww Thanks Sis! "

She said that as she wrapped her free arm around my shoulder as she ate the cookie. She stopped burning already which was thanks goodness or she would have burnt me. I looked over to Weiss and held her hand under the table. Her hand was still really cold but not as cold as just now. She looked at me with slight surpirse on her face.

Weiss:" yes Ruby?"

" I would like to have a word with you after school. Meet me where we always meet. "

Janue :" Did something happen?"

" no no nothing wrong. Don't worry guys!  Oh my god we only left 5mins to eat!!! "

Everyone looked at the clock and their eyes widen with fear as next class was Mrs goodwitch's class and nobody wanted to be late for HER Class. We ate quickly and rush to get to her class.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE LATEEEE"

*time skip*

Yang and I were infront of the gates of the school. I patted her back to get her attention once I got her attention I spoke.