Chapter 22:Confuse feeling part 2, The girls outing!

An: well. I'm sorry. I take so long to update. Here you go. I will talk more at the end. 

EDIT : I found a coloured one. Cool!  So I change the chapter pic. Nothint big. I guess the clothes I chose for the clothes are similar to this coloured pic~.which is cool.
---------------------------------------------------------
*Ruby pov*

A small bright sunlight shined through the crack of the blinders. I opened my eyes slowly and grabbed my scroll under my pillow. It showed 7:18am. I slammed myself awake, sitting up straight. ' right today is the day!' I waited the whole week after the incident with the faune and everything meaning school. The essay about the human and faunes war that we passed up this week monday morning. We kinda do it last minute. We might have forgotten about it because of the incident. But nonetheless we scored a A plus with extra credit. Professor Oobleck loved our essay how we wrote both side and talked about how both side were acutally responsible for the content war.  I liked one of the sentence or more liked a paragraph that Weiss added last minute.

'Our ancestors have started this war and We should be the one ending it. Stopping the endless war between Faunes and humans to build a better future for our children. So that they don't have to go through what we have been experiencing for our lives because of a mistake make by our ancestors. '

Even Professor Oobleck loved it. 'Anyway... I should get prepare! I have the whole day planned! ' Ever since I started school in Beacon academy and being the leader of Team RWBY. I realised I had a planning skills but in exchange I got to lose some sleep. I lied on my bed and looked through my scroll doing some researchs for today's outing. After two hour or so, I finally made the prefect plan normally I took a shorter time but it had to be perfect. ' damn it, Weiss's prefectists character is rubbing on me.' 

I looked over to Yang and Blake. They still sleeping. Yang was smiling in her sleeping hands out as if she was dreaming that she was riding her bike. ' she even have her sunglasses on?? '  Blake's cat ears flinched once in awhile. I bended down to look at Weiss. She was lying on her side sleeping. No matter how many times I looked at her it was like I had see her for the first time. Always stunned by her beauty. Not matter what people would say, to me Weiss was the most beautiful person in the remnant. Other than my sister.  I would like to admire her the whole day but that would be too creepy.

I sat up straight and went down the ladder. A hand held my hand, stopping me from walking any further.  I looked at the hand and it belonged to Weiss who was semi awake.

Weiss:" ...Ruby...  Where... Are.... You going? If.. Your... Grimm... Hunting...  I will join you... Just... In.. Case you... Get hurt... "

Her speech was slow as she had just woke up.  She was about to get up when I sat down beside her. I rubbed my thumb against her hand ,smiling softly at her causing her to lie down.

" sorry to wake you up Weiss... "

Weiss:" ... I'm already awake dolt. "

" You don't sound like it. I'm just changing. Im not going for Grimm hunting. Not today. "

Weiss:" y... You... Better tell... Me... I don't want...  You... To.... Get.. Huuurt..... "

She fell back to sleep still holding my hand. I leaned down slightly to brush her hair away from her face. For a famous singer she had alot of hate fans than love fans.  I mean there was alot of people who liked her music but not herself Thats what Weiss told me during one of our private training.

---Flashback---

Weiss:" that's really good Ruby. Better than the last time you play this song. "