Chapter 23: Confuse feelings part 3 ,Flower of love.

An: pls read the authors notes at the end! It will worth your time!
---------------------------------------------------------
*Weiss pov*

Yang:" damn that one heck of a day! "

Yang said that as she stenched her arms up in the air holding a bag of books that Blake brought.

Blake:" careful with the books Yang. "

Blake said that without looking up from the new book that she was reading. Yang and Blake were behind us while we were in front of them holding hands. It became a habit of ours. ' .... Maybe I shouldn't allow Ruby to do this to much unless it's necessary. ' because Not long ago on remnant page. There was a story about me having a secret lover who was my team leader which was obviously Ruby because of us holding hands all the time. I nicely texted them that my Leader had directions issue that why I held her hand all the time and added that I would destory their company if they would post any stupid stuff with no evidence about me and Ruby. My family had the money and father wouldn't like this kind of rumours to be spreading. I had to protect myself and Especially Ruby. I didn't want her to be dragged down in this drama. I don't think a person who hardly being in the center of attention could handle all the eyes on her if any news was going out and especially if it was fake.

About today outing, We did alot of things today. I had to agree it was a perfect plan as she covered all our likings. Or the fact that I had never been to another outing even since that incident and I didn't have friends who could handle me. I did go out with Pyhrra but accompanied by tons of guards but really rare.

After we finished breakfast. We headed for the movies and watch a film called " I will still love you. " it was about the main character falling in love with his test subject who was half Grimm and human. ( an: hmmm I guess you know what was my next fanfic will be)  I have to say it was... interesting. Seeing Grimm in another way and how love seem to work that way.

After that we headed for the gaming world. It was really fun I had never been to one of this places or played any games other then Chess. Father thinks it was not elegant for a girl to play games. I never know I was really good at racing. I got first place beating Yang who was really good in driving. She had her own bike called bumblebee that she got for her 16th birthday. She was so pissed at me that she broke a punching machine!!!  And...  We got throw out. We all have to drag Yang farrr away from it and she only calmed down when we headed to another destination which was part of Ruby's plan.

We headed for lunch at a cat cafe called meow~tastic.  Yang immediately calmed down due to that pun. She headed in first, asking for the manger scaring the lights out of the workers there then she started to pun with the manger. He even joined in and gave her his number at the end. Anyways I was actually surpirse by it as I always wanted a pet but I was never allow to have one. It was funny when Blake was surrounded by Male cats that what the manger said. I mean it made sense because Blake was a cat faunes.  Right after that we went to the book store and spent almost hours there. Mostly because of Blake. Then here we were.

I looked at Ruby who was holding my hand. She was humming happily to a melody that sounded like mirror mirror. Ruby then looked at me smiling maybe because she caught me looking at her.

Ruby :" so what did you think?  It's the prefect plan is it?? "

" it's good not prefect. Especially the movie. What a distasteful choice."

Yang :" you were crying at the end. "

" exactly! Ruining my make up. "

Ruby bump her shoulder against mine, smirking.