Chapter 6

The rest of the week and weekend past quickly unfortunately for me. Matt is making me go back to school. I hate it. I haven't been to school in almost two years. After I left and meet my pack Matt kept me at home.

Now since Martha died a couple months ago because the rouges picked her off. I don't have a teacher and Matt thinks its best if I finish my education by going to school. I was fine doing it on my own but he won't let me. So here I am getting ready for school. Addy, Amy and I have been locked up in our room. Mine and Addy's. Amy's is next door to ours.

"Ready Tor?" Addy ask coming into the bedroom. I sigh nodding.

"Yeah let's get this over with." I say grabbing my bag. We walk out meeting Amy.

"I'm so happy." she squeals.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Your finally coming to school with us." she says jumping up and down clapping. Addy rolls his eyes taking my hand. I just shake my head. "What?" she whines. "Aren't you happy your coming to school with us?"

"I'm happy about being with you guys but I'm not happy about going to school." I answer truthfully.

When we finally get to the bottom of the stairs and Chris and Matt are there waiting for us.

"Ready Tori?" Matt ask. I shake my head no making them chuckle.

"You'll be fine. You'll have Amy and Adrian with you." Chris reminds me.

"I know." I say nodding.

"Get going you three or you'll be late." Matt chirps.

"See ya dad." Addy chirps.

"Be good and keep an eye on her." Matt tells Amy and Addy

"We will." Amy says. I sigh heavily closing my eyes preparing myself.

"Bye kids." Chris says.

"Bye alpha Chris." Amy says.

"None of that it's just Chris." he tells her.

"Alright Chris." she chirps walking out the door.

"I'm going in." Matt warns. I nod still having my eyes closed. He kisses my forehead. He always warns me when he does that. If he doesn't I panic. "Have fun." he says pulling back. I just nod opening my eyes.

"Bye dad." Addy says pulling me out the door. I just wave over my shoulder.

We get in Addy's car and head to school. The closer we get the more I panic. All those people getting close to me, touching me. I don't know if I can do it. I didn't think about it till now. Why hadn't I thought about till now?

"You'll be okay Tor." Addy says squeezing my hand. "Breath." he says. I close my eyes slowly breathing in and out.

"I can't do it." I whisper.

"Yes you can." Amy says sternly. "Addy will be in front I'll be in back. You can do this. We'll be there with you." she tells me.

"I can't." I whisper.

"Yes you can Tor. Like Amy said we'll be there." Addy says. "We won't let anyone near you." I just nod breathing in and out in and out. I hate this. I really hate the thought of people touching me. What am I going to do? "Tori." Addy says bringing me out of my thoughts. I open my eyes looking at him.

"Yeah."

"We are here." he tells me nodding ahead of him. I look up and see that's indeed we are. I gulp closing my eyes again. I take a couple of deep breaths then open my eyes. "Ready?" he ask. I just nod. He nods and gets out. He comes to my side opening my door. I get and wait for Amy to get out.

They do exactly like they said they'd do. Addy in front of me holding my hand pulling me along while I stare at his back and Amy behind me. We walk into the school ignoring everyone.

Then we go straight to the office. Addy gets our schedules although I don't know why. Matt had us put in the same classes. We head to our first hour when I'm suddenly pushed in to a locker. Hard too. I slide down the lockers scratching the crap out of my back as I do. Panicking. I've been touched.

"You stu....." that's as far as they got.

"You bitch." Amy yells punching whoever did it. I didn't see it. It happen so fast.

"Tor Tor you okay?" Addy panics kneeling in front of me. "Breathe Tori breathe." I close my eyes doing as he says. In and out. In and out.

"I swear to god you stupid whore." Amy growls. And then I hear a crack. I just breathe in and out calming down. When I open my eyes I see Addy looking at me concerned.

"You okay?" he ask. I nod a yes.

Then he helps me stand up. When I'm up I look around and see Nicole on the floor out cold. That's another thing about Amy. She might be happy go lucky but she's mean as hell when you mess with someone she cares about.

"Keep your bitch away from my friend." Amy growls at Vince. He just smirks.

"I don't think so." that set Amy off again and she punched him. Right in the jaw making his head whip around. He turns his head slowly rubbing his jaw. "Feisty. I like. Let's go see how feisty you really are."

"Well then your fixing to love me. I get real fucking feisty." she growls fixing to throw him another punch until Addy grabs her arm.

"Amy lets go." he says pulling her.

"You disgust me." she growls as we walk away. I make eye contact for a split second then just shake my head at him in disappointment. He hasn't changed at all. I should have known he hasn't. He never will. All he cares about is his next lay, status and himself. Sad I know. "Shit Adrian stop." she suddenly says and he does. We turn around to look at her.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Your back." she answers. I look at her confused.

"Damn it." Addy growls.

"What?" I ask them in a panic. I feel him lifting up my shirt. He cusses under his breath then suddenly grabs my arm. He pulls me down the hall to the girls bathroom. Trust me he walks right in. He tells the girls to get out walking me to the sinks. When we get there he wets some paper towels and lifts up my shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.