Chapter 13

We didn't go running the other day because by the time we got done shopping which was meant to be only a pair of shoes for me but turned out to be whole new closet for Amy, Addy and Brandon.

Yeah so much for Addy not liking shopping. He had fun. I guess because he had Brandon with him. I did use Vince's credit card only because Addy and Brandon made me. Amy wanted me to spend it all.

When we got home Vince was upset because I didn't buy more. I just needed shoes nothing more. I'm not one of those girls who needs to spend money or who needed a new wardrobe on a daily basis.. He kissed me on the forehead and told me I could have bought more. I just shook my head and told him I only needed shoes. He sighed nodded and walked away.

Yes you notice I didn't freak when he kissed my forehead. He doesn't touch me much for that I'm grateful for but when he does he does small things that doesn't seem to bother me. I guess he is trying to get me use to his touches. The only time he did any really major touching is when he fixed my finger.

I went to the office again because they were talking about what I don't know but this time when I went to the door there was no yelling only laughing. I knock on the door.

"Come in Tori." Chris calls. I open the door confused.

"How did you know it was me?" I ask walking in.

"Because you have a dainty knock." he answers chuckling.

"Oh." I shrug. "Is it safe for us to go on a run?" I ask with hope. We haven't went on a run since we've been here and I really wanted to go.

"Yeah." Chris answers.

"Can we go?" I ask with hope

"Sure this is over anyway."

"Come on Addy." I chirp grabbing his arm.

"Your a pain in my ass sometimes." he snickers getting up.

"But you love me. Now let's go Adriana." I laugh pulling him. He stopped.

"What did you call me?" he playfully growls at me.

"Adriana snookums." I chirp hearing the others laugh.

"Alright come on Victor." he says pulling me.

"That's right honey I wear the pants in this relationship." I giggle. He stops again as Matt, Chris and Vince busted up laughing. Addy groans.

"Yeah only because you know how to during a man down." he says slapping my butt walking away.

"Adriana how dare you!" I say slapping his.

"You two quit playing with each others asses and go for a run." Matt tell us.

"Yes dad." we choir walking out.

We run downstairs and ask Brandon and Amy if they want to go but they say no. Amy because she's working on her relationship with Ryder and Brandon because he's waiting for Vince so they can talk about the meeting.

We go to the backyard and walk to the woods finding us a tree and strip. After we strip leaving our clothes in a pile we shift. We both are black wolves. His is more of blue black and mine is almost so black it's purple. I know weird. We don't look at each other when we undress. We always turn our back on each other.

'race ya' I send him taking off. We can always talk thru mind link we just don't do it. Only in wolf form.

'your on' he sends back chasing me. We run thru the trees leaping over trees. We just ran and ran.

'i beat you' I taunt panting as we hit the little stream.

'only because I let you' he snickers. That's a lie and he knows it. I might be a weak wolf but I'm fast.