Chapter 28

Angel couldn't get everything ready in a day. So it's set for two weeks. That's what we are doing right now. Finding me a wedding dress. I'm letting Angel plan it all. She ask for my opinion but I always tell her it's up to her but I did chose the colors. Black and silver. The girls will be in silver and the guys in black tuxes and silver ties. Me in white. Addy will be my man of honor. Of course. No he will not be in a thong or dress. He will be in a silver tux with a black tie. Amy, May and April will be a brides maid. Brandon and Ryder will be Vince's grooms men of course. Didn't see that coming did you? Note the sarcasm there.

"How about this one?" Angel ask holding a poofy dress out. To poofy. I scrunch up my nose in disgust.

"To poofy." I tell her honestly.

Vince couldn't come which he did not like and threatened Addy with his balls if anything happen to me. Oh him and Brandon finally mated. Not fully though. They are waiting for the next full moon. Which is suppose to be the night of my wedding. That's the only thing everyone is worried about. Me dying on Vince. Vince just shrugs and says that's for us to work out and if anything at least he got to marry the love of his life and I got to marry mine. I know it will kill him when I die if I don't get out of my fear soon but I can't help it.

I quit panicking when he holds me down. Now I just expect it and smile at him. He still holds me down for a little bit longer just in case. He'll corner me and makes me fight my way out. He takes every punch and kick. And I usually fight my way out of them. I'm letting more people touch me. Well just my family. Yes even Ryder is included in that now.

Amy still hasn't let him do anything to her yet. She says she's making him suffer like he did me. And trust me the boy is sucking up big time to her. And me. I already forgave him. He did appologize. He didn't have to tell us about Nicole but he did. He found out she did it the next day because she was bragging and immediately told Chris and Matt. Then Matt let it slip and told me. They were deciding her punishment when I blurted it out. And now she's gone. Anyway I forgave Ryder now Amy needs too.

I swear we've been thru a thousand dresses when I finally found it.

"This is it!" I chirp excitedly pointing to it. It was beautiful. It's a strapless knee length dress with a sleeveless jacket type thing as a train. Have you ever seen princess diaries 2? The dress that she wore at the end with the sleeveless train jacket. Well yeah it's like that but no fur on it. It's just all satin. I know it doesn't sound traditional or pretty but who am I for traditional and it is beautiful.

"It's gorgeous." Amy gushes.

"Go try it on." Angel says pushing me to the dressing room. I undress and put it on and guess what? I'm disappointed. I step out in tears.

"It doesn't fit." I cry. It's a size zero and it's still to big. How can they say I have a bangin body when I'm skin and bones. And it looks frumpy on me. It's not even knee length. I even had to hold it up to keep it on me.

"Aww honey it can be fixed." Angel coos.

"Forget marrying Vince will you marry me?" Addy ask. "Your beautiful Tor. Well lose the snot." he jokes making me laugh. Leave it to Addy to make me feel better.

Angel leaves giggling getting the sales lady. She comes over and starts examining me. Then she gets a sewing kit bring out the needles. By the time she was done sticking me a billion times the dress looks exactly like its suppose too. Even with the billion of needles sticking out of it. Then she put the train on me and fixed it.

"Wow Tor forget marrying Addy or Vince. Shit marry me. Wow Tor just wow." Amy says looking at me in awe.

"You think?" I ask.

"Forget about you dying on Vince because he'll die on you once he sees you in this dress." she tells me. The sales lady looks at me in confusion.

"Cancer no biggie." I tell her waving my hand dismissively.

"I'm sorry." she says. I just shake my head no.

"It's okay." I tell her honestly. She nods gulping.

"When do you need this?"

"In two weeks." Angel answers.

"Wow that quick huh?" Angel nods. "Okay I'll get started on it today." she chirps.

"Thank you so much." I tell her.

"Don't thank me. It's the least I could do. I'll call you in when I'm done for one final fitting fitting." she tells me. I nod an okay. "Go change but be careful." she says shooing me away.I turn on my heels and change with Amy's help.

We leave finding us shoes. We shopped all day. For dresses, shoes, jewelry even lingerie. Umm yeah. By the time we got home I was tired. I went straight upstairs where Vince was already waiting on me in bed.

"Hey beautiful." he says holding his arms out for me.

"Hey." I groan crawling on top of him.

"What's wrong?" he ask running his hands down my back.

"Tired."

"Find a dress?"

"What I wouldn't give to be fat again." I say honestly.

"Why is that?"

"Then things would fit me."

"I take it you didn't find a dress."

"Yes I did but she has to alter it. It was already a size zero and it was still to big Vince." I cry. He didn't say anything. What could he say? Nothing as far as I'm concerned. He just holds me rubbing my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.